The Terra Station web extension allows you to access decentralized applications (DApps) powered by smart contracts on the Terra…
The Terra Station web extension allows you to access decentralized applications (DApps) powered by smart contracts on the Terra blockchain. It also includes the official wallet from the desktop edition of Terra Station, which users can use to manage their Terra accounts (supports Ledger). This plugin enables webpages to connect to the Terra network, allowing them to pull live state and events from the blockchain as well as create new transactions. Users can interact with DApps by navigating to a Terra-powered webpage and connecting their wallet when prompted. After authenticating, the DApp is able to read blockchain data and request transactions to be signed through the Station extension. Whenever a transaction is generated by the DApp, the user is first given a secure prompt where they can confirm its contents with a password before it is signed and broadcasted.
- (2021-03-04) Nathaniel T. Hughes: Amazing!
- (2021-03-02) Crypto Tester: It's difficult to restore a wallet because as soon as you click somewhere else (e.g. if you generate a secure password via keepass and wanna copy it from there), the extension disappears and when you click it again you have to start from scratch. I suggest to the developers to be inspired by MetaMask, which allows an extended view (full page): open the wallet in a new tab would be ideal. UPDATE 2021-03-02: now it's possible to right click the "Terra Station" logo after opening the extension, then click "Open in a new Tab" (or new window). Thanks for the fix! Bumped to 4 stars. If you have time to make it like MetaMask with full screen (responsive design is always better, make a good use of the full screen, lot of available space) mode you get 5 stars. Thanks again.
- (2021-03-01) mister alagiz: works great. some things to consider - possibly, make typing in password on every transaction optional. it could be the default and it is safer, no doubt, but a lot of users also are willing to give up that strictness for convenience.
- (2021-02-05) Yanis BELKADI: Incredible browser wallet
- (2021-01-29) Will Le: Works beautifully and best of all, decentralize trading!
- (2021-01-25) Farid Neshat: Works perfectly.
- (2021-01-23) wuwuwi te: LUNA TO THE MOOOOOON! MIR TO THE MOOOOOOOOON!
- (2020-12-13) 심철환: I'm using this extension to request a post on the Terra Blockchain. It's a great future-oriented extension.
- (2020-12-07) fasacorp: Works as intended with a simple interface. Simple is good.
- (2020-12-05) yunsuk yeo: Easy to use for Terra network
- (2020-12-04) Menno Pietersen: Works great, amazing to see what Terra is doing here. My Terra Station wallet (where I already was staking LUNA) connected easily.
- (2020-12-03) Paul Kim: Let's go Terrans