Boost Notion productivity with features like outline,small text full width for all,back to top button,hide slash command menu etc
Add extra features and tweaks to Notion: ✓ Show sticky outline (table of contents) for pages that have headings or sub-headings. ✓ Set small text and full width for all pages by default. ✓ Scroll back to top button ✓ Show full text on hover ✓ Close slash command menu '/' by pressing space key ✓ Don't show slash command menu when pressing '/' ✓ Hide comments section for all pages. ✓ Hide floating help button for all pages. ✓ Hide 'Hidden columns' in board view ✓ Left align images ✓ Make bold text bolder when using Notion in dark mode. Missing any feature? suggest on Github: https://github.com/GorvGoyl/Notion-Boost-browser-extension/issues/new How to enable/disable a feature: 1. visit any notion page 2. click on the extension icon (clickable only when you are on a notion page) 3. a popup menu will appear, you can toggle features here. This is a free and open-source browser extension. If you found this extension useful then please support it by rating ★★★★★ Follow @NotionBoost (http://twitter.com/NotionBoost) for upcoming features and other Notion tips.
- (2021-01-16) Sam Hagman: Much needed Notion features. Thank you! Also open source, no bs
- (2021-01-15) Hugh Yu: Super helpful!
- (2021-01-12) it shaman: Thank you for your work. Could you please add handling for long titles? screenshot with problem https://prnt.sc/wlwvyx For example with title attribute or tooltips like google docs? screenshot with example https://prnt.sc/wlwwp8
- (2021-01-06) Mislav Paparella: Fantastic extension. Any chance of implementing Full width page and Smaller text as separate options. I always wanted the global Smaller text but not Full-width. Thank you
- (2020-12-27) Yang Tang: The table of content on the side is super helpful, I bet it will make to the Notion team's roadmap :)
- (2020-12-18) Luke: fantastic!
- (2020-12-02) Çağlar Ongan: Thanks for this extension, works really nice ! Would be great if we could select "small text" option and "full width" option separately :)
- (2020-11-18) Eric Reiss: This was very helpful - thank you! I would love if you woudl add a feature to have line numbers in code blocks. It is pain for me with using code in notion.
- (2020-11-05) Xiaoyu Xiao: An outline thats always there! Notion should support this officially. Thank you.
- (2020-10-16) Nihit Khandelwal: This is genuinely cool and works fine, can`t wait for more on this!
- (2020-10-16) Singbawi Sing: For every article i write, I'd always include the Table of contents block, now i don't necessarily have to do that anymore. I love this sticky block. Thank you
- (2020-10-14) KOTARO IZUMIDA: Chrome利用が主なら絶対便利。
- (2021-01-18, v:1.7) Lucas Zacatigy: Set text to small and page to full resetting
Hey, fantastic program. The use of autosetting pages to small text and full page has been extremely useful. However, since the last update, when I click and drag to move blocks around it will reset the page to it's default. Not sure if anyone else was having this bug, or if I was missing something.
- (2021-01-12, v:1.6) it shaman: Table of content
Thank you for your work. Could you please add handling for long titles? screenshot with problem https://prnt.sc/wlwvyx For example with title HTML attribute like this https://prnt.sc/wlx1w6 or with tooltips like google docs (screenshot with example https://prnt.sc/wlwwp8)
- (2021-01-06, v:1.6) Mislav Paparella: Full width page and Smaller text as separate options
Any chance of implementing Full width page and Smaller text as separate options? I always dreamed of the global Smaller text but not Full-width. Thank you for this fantastic extension, Mislav