Fixes a few UI elements for easy reading with InoReader
I made some enhancements to InoReader layout to make it match more with how Google Reader used to be. Feel free to make suggestions. Feed navigation: - Increase font size on feed - Current feed indicator is more clear - Unread count is in bold and red text, and is always aligned right Reading pane: - Widen content area a tad - Increase title size - Current title's is now red - Unread titles are now blue - Read titles are now black - Article boxes now have even border widths and color
- (2016-07-20) Literate Aspects: Perfect match with Companion, could you make the same for Firefox?
- (2015-04-25) Pavel S: Make changes that you made customisable through options!
- (2015-03-17) Lee Woodcock: I really like this, but is there a way you can standardize the size of the images in the articles? This would ideally be set to something around the same size of the max-width of the text.
- (2014-05-03) Brett McAleer: I've just installed this app and so far I really like the enhancements. Love the colour scheme, which goes well with the "dark" theme I'm using.
- (2013-07-22) Rafael José Kraisch: Finalmente, o melhor substituto pro velho Google Reader. Chega de feedly e readers estúpidos, burros. Este aqui é o melhor, talvez até melhor que o original.
- (2018-04-12, v:2015.4.8.1) Timothy Evans: Non-functional
The extension remains gray and options are non-accessible.