Quick access to all opened tabs. Manage browser tabs to easily navigate and switch between them.
20Tabs - take control of your tabs is the every - day assistant in working with browser tabs. Press the hotkey combination to open a search bar with a list of opened tabs. The search bar appears as well to simplify navigation between websites you visit. Organize browser tabs to a fully manageable list for quick search through opened tabs and easy access to any website you want. There can be created groups of opened tabs by theme, so you will be able to work exactly with needed websites and then collapse tabs altogether that will be saved for further until you want to edit or delete them. Navigation between opened tabs became so simple with 20Tabs. There is an opportunity to use hotkeys to find saved domain names and open tabs. Every group of tabs is editable thus you can add or remove any tab from the list. As well there is an option to rename each group for more convenience. How you can use 20Tabs: - Open a clear list of opened tabs with one click - Navigate between tabs using a search bar - Remove tab from the list in one click as well as add needed website - Create groups of browser tabs - Save to bookmark in a single click You are welcome with any suggestions about improvements. Visit our options page to contact us or rate.
- (2022-12-05) yusuf rahmatullah: This is the only one tab manager that I want. I install may extensions, but this one is very simple and not disturb my layout
- (2022-11-27) Đorđe Jović: Instead of saving tabs from the window where this extension was open, it just closed all of the tabs... A weird app that I'd recommend skipping.
- (2022-10-11) cat: When I exit the tab manager, but press enter, it still switches taps, which is annoying. Sometimes I just click the wrong one.
- (2022-09-30) Platinum Complex: Fantastic extension, would be 5 stars if there were also controls for managing tab groups within the tab menu. A separate menu for recently closed tabs would be kind of nice. Also, I'd prefer if bookmarked tab selections showed at the bottom of the tab menu rather than as a dropdown from the icon in the extensions bar.
- (2022-09-15) weqwe qwe: Тупое дерь** автор урод который расположил кнопку "ЗАКРЫТЬ ВСЕ ВКЛАДКИ" с фокусом на первом месте у расширения. Просто урод.
- (2022-08-25) Scutum: Love the pop up menu!
- (2022-07-25) Ronald Greene: On Brave I have 42 tabs open but the pop up window only has space to view 24 of them. It would be great if the pop up could be expanded to see all tabs without arrowing downward to find the rest. Also, when clicking on a page, the pop up disappears and if I try to bring it back using Alt + E again, the menu in the upper right corner opens instead.
- (2022-07-01) Antonia Cajigal: loved it. absolutely recommend it.
- (2022-06-09) Lam Trinh: Just awesome!
- (2022-05-23) liang tom: so great!!
- (2022-05-21) Samantha V. Sirit G.: Makes it very easy to locate an open link easily among hundreds of tabs.
- (2022-05-20) Thẩm Mỹ Phú Khang: My 3rd most used add-on out of 10-90 depending on the website. Gotta love extension managers with site based rules. 12 add-ons enabled on one site and boom, 75 enabled on a tab change.
- (2022-05-18) peter akane: Fantastic extension. Mandatory for Chrome power users.
- (2022-05-18) gillou simon: Why is it not possible to see the window name when using the shortcut to navigate between different windows? This would make hopping from one window to another so much easier
- (2022-05-17) Paris Walker: Amazing tab manager. Love it.
- (2022-05-17) tang zhang: it is pleasant to look at but still simple to use. Click it and see it organized into windows open and tabs in each windows. The icon for each tab is show and unobtrusive options for closing,pinning or even changing color of tabs.
- (2022-05-17) Сергей Григорьевич: I like it. The concept is great. Love the simplicity! There's some space for improvements, just to mention possibility of naming saved windows, but I wouldn't like if the extension grew to some kind of oversized multi-tool. Do one thing, and do it well :)
- (2022-03-20) samuele gg: It doesn't work.
- (2021-10-01) Олег Лаврук: Полное г..но
- (2020-11-13) Ratsuky Siragana: Adds in a perfect switch screen with well made search and a rather snappy UI.
- (2020-10-18) Mussa Banjai: window... basically a dedicated browser window without a tabstrip or toolbar or any other chrome surrounding it) I've found it to be an ideal companion alongside my main browser window that I work out ofnn...except for the fact that it would never persist more than a few minutes if I switched focus by clicking elsewhere. nnOr the fact that I had to manually rename the TM+ sidebar window each and every time I invoked it because otherwise it would remain the vague extension id cnkdjjdmfiffagllbiiilooaoofcoeff nnOh and also the fact that I always had to maintain a particular width or else some of those bottom row buttons would disappear, etc. nnBasically all of the things you tweaked in 5.0.3 fixed those minor gripes for me and made it a full fledged sidebar that actually persists, with a dedicated favicon and title for it's own window too, oh and I can resize it to be as slim as I'd like without consequence either ^_^ Consider me a happy customer!
- (2020-10-17) Евгений Пашковский: Loved it. Did all i wanted it too. Right now I am a happy man.Easy to use, set and forget. I loved it.
- (2020-10-17) pbb “MadMax” edits: It does what it says.