A Chrome extension for easier and more efficient food tracking on Sparkpeople.com.
Spark Logger uses the entries in your Favorites to enable simultaneous logging of multiple foods, instead of having to search for them manually one at a time through the Favorites tab. Simply type (or paste in!) the foods and amounts into the popup's text field and they will be filled out for you in the Favorites tab. Live, visual alerts let you know if your entries match your Favorites as you're typing, so you can quickly and easily make sure everything is correct. Need help? Head to sparklogger.com
- (2020-10-08) Suzan Fadel: I installed the Spark Logger extension last night and gave it a try this morning. Awesome !
- (2020-10-08) Mahmoud Sharaki: Nice Extension. Very helpful. Thanks
- (2020-10-08) Amr Sharaki: I'm always inconsistent with logging my food...It just takes TOO LONG! Now I just write down what I ate ( and the amount ) in my notes, throughout the day, then Copy Paste it in Spark Logger at the end of the day!!!
- (2020-10-07) Ibrahim Asif Mirza: Excellent and nifty tool! Instead of me manually adding my food entries at SparkPeople, this extension saves me time and automatically adds all my entries.
- (2020-10-07) ALICIA ROBLES PÉREZ: Esta aplicación es muy útil. Me ha ahorrado un montón de tiempo calculando las calorías de mi dieta. ¡100% recomendable!
- (2020-10-07) Wojciech Zielonka: Very useful for bookkeeping your daily calories in SparkPeople.