This extension captures the recipe in a web page and stores in the user's Cook'n Cloud Account.
Capture any recipe from any website with just one click. Go to www.dvo.com to get Cook'n and start capturing recipes! With your recipes in Cook'n, you can easily find them again, print them, scale them, add them to a menu plan, make shopping lists, analyze nutritional values, sync them to your mobile device for easy access in the kitchen...and so much more!
- (2020-03-07) Dennis Cole: Most of the time it doesn't work even with the new version of Cook'n
- (2019-06-23) stella Zervou: very very usefull must have
- (2019-04-19) Louise Myers: Best and easiest method to copy a recipe into the Cook'n app. 97 % successful. Some recipe web-sites aren't formulated for the extension to work, but the app often offers alternate methods to copy.
- (2018-01-11) Great additon...very useful!
- (2018-01-08) Albert Coghill: Awesome!!!!!
- (2017-12-22) Linda D: I have used Cook'n for years, love it and this plugin makes it even faster and easier to capture recipes to the program!
- (2020-07-03, v:7.0) Janet Gaebel: Plugin not working
My Cook'n plugin is gray in both Chrome and Firefox. When I attempt to use it, I just get a window showing that it is trying to sync with the Cloud, but it never does complete the task. Help!
- (2020-04-30, v:7.0) Beth Balaski: reset password
I can't remember my password. I have clicked on reset my password from 3 different devices. It says it sent a reset to my email but the email isn't there. I've check inbox, social promotions and spam.
- (2020-04-27, v:7.0) Milton Slagowski: Chrome Plugin Doesn't Work
There is a message at the top of the page saying to add the plugin. It is installed and I can not capture recipes. Presently, capturing on my Android. Very inconvenient.
- (2020-03-04, v:7.0) Larry Barnthouse: Recipe capture plug-in
Can't find an "add to chrome" button to download the plug-in. All I get is a button for downloading and installing Chrome, which is already running.
- (2019-11-29, v:7.0) Sommer DJ: Can't even get signed up! >:|
Put it on my Chrome toolbar, went to start it up, asked for username and password... a live link in case I forgot my password, BUT... no damn way to sign up! No clue how it scored that high when you can't even use it! Useless. Shame, it read well.
- (2019-11-09, v:7.0) Karen SR: Java run time environment?
I joined and downloaded the program to my desktop. When I click on the icon to open it, I get a message saying I don't have a java runtime environment. What do I do?
- (2019-10-02, v:7.0) Sam DC: can't login to plug in
I have a cloud account - tried to log in to plugin but it isn't working...it's asking me on the actual program to upgrade to a monthly charge...is that the only way the capture plugin works????
- (2019-09-28, v:7.0) Doina Toma: how do I log in?
I installed it and I tried to use it. It asks for email and password. I use my Google one but it doesn't work. But the is no option to create a new account...I'm confused...
- (2019-03-29, v:7.0) Plugin for Desktop
How do I get a plugin that sends recipes to my desktop instead of the cloud?
- (2018-04-24, v:4.0) Jeanna Raabe: Amazon echo
I have a echo that i use in my kitchen to get recipes but wish I could use this on my echo.