One cleaner for browsing history, cache, cookie, and tracking. Configure cleaning on website level.
Onecleaner is a handy and fast way to clean a browsing history You can remove all data. Or remove a footprint of the last hour of browsing history. Unlike many other tools, Onecleaner can remove data on website level.\ Let’s say you want to remove example.com website browsing data. Onecleaner removed all data associated with example.com and all the data that is tracked on other domains used on example.com e.g. analytics or tracking pixels. How to set it up One-click purge: 1. Click on the toolbar icon 2) Select configuration icon 3) Select kinds of data you want to remove 4) Check the option “Clear when clicking on the icon in the toolbar”
- (2021-01-17) George Morgan: Not useful for other Chromium based browsers: I tested on Vivaldi Portable. No data was removed. I think it is not so difficult NOT to hard-code the cache or other directories. One can take this from the browser config. I used CCleaner as work-around, but I prefer to have it inside the browser.
- (2021-01-15) Claudius Roser: works perfect
- (2021-01-13) Xxxx 3993: No Work
- (2020-12-30) Maverick Satrinov: Excellent browser cleaner i have ever use!
- (2020-12-26) JON Cunningham: Great Cleaner!
- (2020-12-13) Diann Moonlight: It's better than the Guru Cleaner. Thanks!
- (2020-11-20) Oguz Ildiran: Very Best
- (2020-11-15) It works! thanks for creating this extension <3
5.0 (4 votes)
Last update / version
2020-11-20 / 0.6.4