Save your search filters for GitHub issues/PRs!
Manage filters that you commonly use on GitHub issues and pull requests pages. The ability to save custom filters is not currently available using GitHub's current UI. This extension enables you to create, use and manage custom filters, in addition to some other handy features such as a Dates menu and ability to import multiple filters. 🆕 Now supporting GitHub Enterprise domains 🎉 🆕 Now also showing on global Issues and PRs pages 🎉 ==================== ★★★ Features ★★★ ===================== ✔ Create, Edit, Delete ✔ Search within ✔ Pin and unpin ✔ Import from any Gist (beta) ✔ Backup to your own Gist (beta) ✔ GitHub Enterprise domains support (beta) ★ 🆕 Backup and import (beta) If you ever wanted a backup of your saved filters, you can back them up to your own secret Gist. Should you want to share that Gist ID with someone, they can then import your filters to use themselves. This works great for teams, if you all frequently make the same searches. ★ Change scope for each filter Show your filter either only on the current repository you're in or show it on all repos and also on global issues/pull request pages. ★ Pin your most used filters If you have several filters you use daily, pin them to the top of the filters menu for easy access. ★ Dates menu Simplifies adding dates to and removing dates from your queries. ★ Handy popup when pinned to your extensions bar Provides quick links to the docs, options and repos you have created filters for. Also shows you when there are new changes/features enabled. ============== ★★★ You own your own data ★★★ =============== All filters you create are synced with your Chrome account, so no need to login or provide an access token (unless you want to use the backup or import features). Everything is right there where you need it to be, and updates across your devices automatically. This extension does not access any non-GitHub/external API's, databases or servers. What you see is achieved by manipulating the DOM and triggering GitHub's own requests to apply your selected filter/query to render the correct results. Your data is your own; it is tied to your own personal Chrome account, and you own GitHub Gist(s), should you choose to use the backup feature. Thus why the only permission needed for this extension is "storage". ============================================================
- (2021-11-30) Luis Mora: Great job! 2 ideas: - Allow extension in other urls. I "hacked" the manifest to allow use it in my enterprise github https://github.acme.com - Allow select filter in global pull request section (https://github.com/pulls)
- (2021-08-20) Bright Build: Freaking sick and just what Github is missing!
- (2021-06-24) Julien Syx (Seraf): Really useful, I use it everyday to filter issues not having the right labels combinations !
- (2021-06-10) Kevin Parkerson: Works great, thanks for making this!
- (2021-05-20) Filip Larsson: Sadly not working at all for me. Selecting one saved filter just opens some new tab with some filter I didn't save.
- (2020-10-12) Thomas Lhuillier: Handy extension to store the PR filters I often use!