Unlock traction and find your productivity sweetspot.
The all-in-one productivity tool for people working from home: To-do list, distraction blocker and motivator. HOLD X is making productivity simple. With HOLD you can plan your day from within your browser and execute without distractions. Get started in 10 seconds, save up to two hours a day and never miss a deadline again. HOW IT WORKS: 📝 Prioritise - Start by making a quick and simple plan for the day using the chrome extension widget. You could also sync the tasks from your Asana account. ⏱ Focus - With the click of a button HOLD will block distraction across your chrome browser, allowing you to focus on the task at hand. 📊 Improve - HOLD X will learn from your behaviour and provide you with actionable feedback so you can improve your daily productivity and progress. PRIVACY NOTE: We don’t sell our user data. Ever. We monetize the product from users paying a subscription fee for the premium features. This is to ensure that we could continue to develop this product with the end-user in mind, supported by a sustainable and ethical business model. Read our privacy terms here 👉 https://www.hold.app/privacy-policy-holdx
- (2021-02-27) Nikki G: Go back to your last version! Bring back the feature where you can white list sites and set a focus time rather than have a timer to show how long you have been working.
- (2021-02-25) Eirik Lindhovd: Hold X is exactly what i needed. I highly recommend it. It will definitely help you improve your ability to consentrate. Very user friendly as well!
- (2021-02-11) Maths Mathisen: With HOLD X, I've complete control of my daily priorities. With the widget and my task list always visible in my browser window, I'll never miss a deadline again.
- (2020-11-22) David V: "All-in-one" productivity tool, yet simple
- (2020-10-16) Natanael Medeiros: Muito bom! Fantástico!
- (2020-10-15) Thom Wheeler: As someone who struggles a bit with distraction. This tool really helped keep my tasks front and centre so I could stay focused. Also the GIFs are a great way to make it a bit fun.
- (2020-10-15) Great tool to help you focus on what you need to do today and stay on track! 🥳