For serious focus. FocusFox redirects you from distracting sites to sites you actually want to go.
The internet is a distracting place. You are trying to be productive and suddenly you find yourself scrolling on Facebook, Reddit or any other distracting place. FocusFox helps you to prevent this. By setting up simple rules, you will be redirected from the websites you actually don't want to visit anymore to website you should spend more time on. FocusFox is continually being developed. In the near future, you will be able to randomize your redirect rules and set up more rules. Do you have questions, suggestions or just want to say hi? Email me on [email protected]
- (2021-02-12) Jared Christopher Kelley: Why only three rules...? Otherwise, exactly what I wanted. Three rules seems pretty arbitrary and not particularly useful.
- (2020-11-09) Felix Dziekan: I can only add 3 Rules! Sucks and is completley useless considering that there are millions of pages that can destract you
- (2020-11-05) V Keerthi Vikram: Stops from going to distracting sites and helps build habits and improve productivity.
- (2020-11-05) Robbie Sakkers: Great app!
- (2020-11-02) Ruby Lo Dico: Does what it's supposed to. Love it
- (2020-10-26) Toufic Alvarez: Nice to avoid going too often into distracting sites like Facebook and Youtube
- (2020-10-19) David Lo Dico: Helps me to focus during the day! Love it
- (2021-02-12, v:1.0.5) Jared Christopher Kelley: Why just three rules?
Hi! I'm wondering why there are only three rules?