If you can't save your queue changes (Reordering, removing, etc...) on Funimation.com then you can use this.
I've recently been unable too keep the extension updated. I have published it on GitHub if others would like to continue working with it and help out the Funimation community. If you have any contributions I can add in, let me know and I can include them and your name if you like as a part of the team. https://github.com/N3FF/Funimation-Queue-Fix This will fix Funimation's queue page. It will allow you to reorder your queue and save it. It replaces their dead image links with working ones, loads your whole queue at once, and has an up arrow added to the block that will move a series all the way to the top instead of dragging it. Might not work anymore: If you have shows that you are not able to add to your queue because it says "Remove from Queue" on shows that are not in your queue, you can now add them by turning it on and then hold "Shift" and put your mouse over the "Remove from Queue" and it will say "Add to Queue". If you don't want your entire queue to load, and would prefer it to load by 8 shows, you can turn the extension off and only enable it when you want to reorder and save things.
- (2021-12-07) Richard Edwards: Thanks! This made it easy to reorganize my queue and put newer shows to the top. Only request I have is also adding a down arrow to send shows to the bottom of the list.
- (2021-11-19) Bruno Packard Hill: Thanks for making this! Almost all of my queue had just gone, thanks again and shame on Funimation for making extensions like this necessary.
- (2021-07-09) Pagan Patrick: App fixed the limited que that funi was showing I can ow see my entire que again! thank you tot he dev this is perfect!
- (2021-04-17) Michelle Watson: I can finally get my queue in order! Great extension! Thank you so much for making it :)
- (2021-04-07) Mike Gonzalez: IT WORKS (unlike whatever the hell Funimation is doing). I like to use the Google TV app but I can't sort the Queue in the app (newer shows get sent to the bottom) and updating the queue on the website did absolutely nothing. Installed this extension to try again and it finally updated across my Funimation apps too. Thanks!
- (2021-02-25) bobb rossz: didn't work for me, i get the loading complete queue message but it disappears after 20 seconds and queue doesn't load even after 7-8 minutes, if i remove the extension the first 16 shows load instantly, also i have access to the first 20 shows via the home page however this is quite useless when my queue has around 60 shows, funimation is tempting me to cancel my membership but i really need their dubs because my eyesight is not good... EDIT JUST SEEN THIS ITS WORKING NOW THANKS!!
- (2021-01-25) CosmicWafffle: I hate how this has to exist in the first place but yes, it works.
- (2021-01-22) Peter Doty: It did the thing! This should not have to be an extension, but sure glad I found it.
- (2021-01-21) Bail_mon: It Fixed it all so thanks at first a bit ehh because you know chrome extensions are not all ways trust worthy but it works so thank you.
- (2021-01-17) The Forlorn Knight: Doesn't work. Will load entire queue but no buttons for reordering show up so still won't save order.
- (2021-01-12) Ashley: The shows still stay in order, but in my queue it doesn't show the actual episode I'm on and instead some random episode
- (2021-01-11) Alex Martinez: While not the perfect solution (it can use some work to where you don't have to do things like resize the browser window to get a "move to the top" feature), it gets the job done and I'm very happy it exists. 5 stars just so it can get the attention it needs from anyone else who might enjoy a feature like this.
- (2020-12-22) Sergio Whooairtuh: Unsung hero!! Thanks works great!
- (2021-01-09, v:1.1.3) TheMasterDS: Issues
I am seeing the following issues. -Holding down shift is not changing Remove From Queue into Add From Queue. Maybe Funimation changed something on their end and now it doesn't work. -While the whole queue does load, I am seeing no Reorder network calls when I attempt to reorder queue, and thus nothing is saved. I once had a workaround for fixing these issues by adding in the app and removing on the site, but that no longer solves anything so... hoping this or another plugin could help.
- (2020-12-11, v:1.1.2) Ashley: Ordering
The queue is loading find and the order stays but its harder for me to change the order now. I was able to do it fine a week or two ago.
- (2020-10-19, v:1.0.0) Nathan Lang: Not all my queue is loading, and nothing's saving either.
I turn on the extension and try to adjust my queue then reload the page, nothing saves; I also notice that only 50 shows show up on my queue.