The best way to stop ads is to use ad gone
- (2020-11-27) read and discuss: on some sites it doesnt work, i try to click on a video, but everytime i do, it just pulls up an ad, i try it many more times with the same results.
- (2020-11-20) Owen Edge: It Is Great NO INCREDIBLE if I were You I would get it instantly and well guys if you don't want notifications then click the extension bar up in the top right and if ur free trial ends then just get rid of it and make a new account
- (2020-11-17) Theswordsavior37: why does it cost it does nothing more than a free ad block does i would recommend ad block plus which is free and is better
- (2020-11-17) Charles Murphy: Seems to do its job! I did see a few reminders but no notifications others have mentioned. Looks like they fixed it.
- (2020-11-12) Taylor Wooten: This is by far the worst extension I've ever seen on Google, nevermind an AdBlock and I've been using this browser since 2005. So let me just go ahead and for warn you this is a "payed" extension.....you heard me right, an extension on google for adblocking that cost money. So, you may be inclined to ask yourself "hmmmmm, if I have to pay a premium what does this adblocker offer that no other does" and the answer is absolutely nothing. Constant notification pop ups (sometimes these are literally more annoying than the adds themselves) that you can't turn off, with an obnoxious countdown timer ticking away until you have to pay money out of your wallet, yep no thanks. Stop, don't waste your time, download a better product.
- (2020-11-04) Yuwu Liu: Stupid Notifications
- (2020-11-01) Alex Manchester: Every 30 seconds some kind of notification pops up whether it tells me my trial is ending or how many ads its blocked and I i already turned off notificaitons
- (2020-11-11, v:220.127.116.11) MajorTom360: Payed for App but Key not unlocking it
Do I have to use the trial for 7 days? I paid for a year and entered the key. No confirmation, nothing. You could at least say "Thanks for the Purchase" or some kind of dialog confirming you did the right thing. But just an awkward blank field and the clock ticking down like you didn't do anything. What is the issue?