Free and easy to use screen recorder and screen capture tool. Take screenshot or screen record, edit, download, and share
Scrnli is a screen capture utility with extended functionality, that includes lots of features related to content creation. With Scrnli you get not only a screenshot, but a screen recorder, and video converter into multiple formats. Screen recorder works to create a video file with further opportunities to download or share promptly. Easily cooperate with teammates or family by sharing video content to clearly explain materials and information. Record from your screen or webcam, save it, and share with convenience using applications that combine as well a screenshot tool and video formats converter. Video file converter, therefore, allows changing video format to run the same video on other devices. The most common formats are available in the Scrnli video converter. Do as written: record the screen, then save it to a device for later watching or share it with friends. As well, as the option to convert files to various formats to open them on other devices. The creation of screen capture is easy as it ever could be. Choose from the full-screen or partial area and take it in a click. Then you can fully customize screenshots by adding text, drawing lines, arrows, and shapes. Instantly share the files by a link, save them, or print it to get paper materials. The main advantage of the Scrnli Tool is that features for content creation are gathered in one place which is reached by a single click in a browser. It's an advanced service for every day working with screenshots, screen video recording, and video file converting that can be shared, printed, or saved fast, easily, and with quality. Scrnli tool for making a full page or partial capture with further editing, download, or text adding. The #1 app to make a full webpage screen capture or just any part of it with an opportunity to edit, save and download screen capture to your PC. The app is launched from a browser that totally saves your time. Simply click the extension icon to choose from options whole page capture or a selected part. Lots of features at your disposal allow you to: - edit and reset changes; - make one step back/forward; - add text and graphic elements like a pointer, arrow, circle, and others. The useful and friendly design of Scrnli was made with the goal to reach the required screens fast, so you can share them with colleagues or friends during work. To avoid long descriptions in chatting just take a screenshot and send it to the address. You can use the service of any website absolutely for free using our app.
- (2023-03-23) Venkat Sai Ram: No embeded tools please. while recording there's a small window showing the controls , it is annoying. please give us an option to remove it. recording play/stop options should be given when we click the extension button. Thanks
- (2023-03-11) Jozef K: Debilný program mi zničil nahrávku vystúpenia detí. Najprv ho sfunkčnite, až potom ho tu dávajte.
- (2023-03-10) German Alonso Isaza Martinez: Genial, sencillo de usar, pero perdí un video y no lo puedo recuperar, no se como hacerlo, si alguien me puede ayudadr, gracias
- (2023-03-10) Rahul Gaware: I am using it daily to record & download online session. However, today I recorded the session but forgot to download the recording and close the browser. Now, I am not getting that recording. Can someone help me, how to find/retrieve that recording.
- (2023-03-09) alekss: Finally at least on recorder that can kind of simply download mp4 and record hd and not needing to log in or to use some cloud recording
- (2023-03-04) Stephanie Henry: Not too crazy about sharing only available for 24 hours.
- (2023-03-03) IAmNoob: Va superbien para grabar videos en portátil
- (2023-02-26) Victoria Jackson: Super streamlines the process of taking screenshots of a specific part of the page. Just click and it opens a new window, click download and then drag and drop into your folder on desktop. Super easy. Thanks
- (2023-02-20) Simon L (lombrozo): Great tool! Please please please can you allow arrows to snap to horizontal, vertical or 45 degrees when holding the shift key, like you can in SnagIt for example.
- (2023-02-16) Paros Voyages: Its a great extension but lately when i right click on a piece of text to search it on google via right click, scrnli opens along with the search sidebar. please fix!
- (2023-02-15) Kenneth Morrison: Hit or miss on whether it completes an output on a large grab. Also, why is it messing with my google search function? When I use the right click context menu to Google search a snippit of text, it now open in a side frame while the main frame just goes blank keeping an address associated with this extension. I then have to click another button to open that search in to the full frame on another tab. Why this extension has anything to do with my search is not easy to understand.
- (2023-02-15) E Walker: Less than one star rating. Added to Chromebook extension. Took forever to even get it to upload a video from my files to convert. When it did, it was less than 20MB. Tried to use it to record from my screen. Could choose the area to record. Recorded my entire screen and not just the video that was playing. If I put the video in full screen, was not able to even see the extension let alone choose and operate it. Don't know why Google gives Scrnli its approval.
- (2023-02-02) Ulf Parczyk: When downloading no pdf result looks as it looks before.
- (2023-01-27) Petr Belousov: What's the problem with the App? I've tried to record a call. I picked the recording from a browser tab and after finishing the converter just hang in loading. It killed several important recordings.
- (2023-01-26) Jonny Sorensen: 26/1/23 - can not do a single thing with it. all the features are un-higlighted after in stalling in the extension menu. Only thing you can click takes you back to an ad page for their "video convertor". Absolutely useless.
- (2023-01-23) longquan Shi: very good
- (2023-01-22) the minnow: I've tried to record the screen 4 times now and every time I click the button to save the video but it the video is only like 3 seconds, even though the video file size is large like it should be. Last time I recorded for 15 minutes and the file was over 900MB but the video kept looping after 3 seconds. Garbage.
- (2023-01-13) Robin DV: Al maanden heel nuttig. Maar de optie "Entire Page" werkt wel niet: het wachten op het resultaat duurt eeuwig. Ik kies bijna altijd "Selected area"... dan moet je wel zien dat je niet in- of uitgezoomd hebt.
- (2023-01-05) Omnia Ahmed: After recording for 3 hours, I closed the tab. How to access the recording?
- (2023-01-04) fatma mortda: EASY & FAST
- (2022-12-30) 3 BLOOM: Not enough screenshot editing hotkeys, no support for pen tablet.
- (2022-12-17) Ryan Hamersma: The best screenshot tool out there!
- (2022-12-15) Chloe: best free app
- (2022-12-14) Aditya Panwar: Free online share feature worth to be appriciated.
- (2022-12-12) Chris Nandy: How to get the recorded video if not stored on the local storage and also not in the chrome downloads, very much needed video.
- (2022-11-14) Atif Rehmani: This extension is good all necessary options are there but one thing is missing foe example if yesterday i shared one of image and want to see or send again then how i will because there is no any storage areas or connectivity with google drive dropbox or cloud etc. if the developer can include these option then i think this application will be better then other s :)
- (2022-11-11) Murat Sahiti: Тест "
- (2022-10-14) Boy Channel: When i first use it, it's very easy
- (2022-10-10) Ahmed Abduljabbar: GREAT
- (2022-10-07) SHRADDHA RAUT: I have to watch from the beginning to see the middle part of the video, I can't fast forward the video.
- (2022-10-01) Habib Mosavi: Full page screenshot is not working at all.
- (2022-09-28) X Belormoroth: If page is long it just makes screenshot of half of it.
- (2022-09-23) DECOQUBIT: Superb product!!!
- (2022-09-07) Malshan Bandara: wow love it👌❤️
- (2022-09-03) Md. Fahim Bin Amin: I am really enjoying this extension as this extension literally has all the features a person might want, no ad and decent quality. Thums up!
- (2022-08-27) francois m: very good. but the generated pdf are too big
- (2022-08-25) Priscilla Sodeke: It actually works! Takes a picture of the full webpage with one click. No distortions. Simple and straight-forward.
- (2022-08-18) Csaba Gabor: Free and have all the features of the paying extensions for capturing screenshots
- (2022-07-26) Pro Frelance: Сделайте возможно выбора языка, переведите на русский
- (2022-07-19) Georg Leciejewski: DO NOT INSTALL!!!!!!! There is no way of telling who the creator of this is, no NAME, no ORGANISATION. I would strongly advice anyone to NOT install such extensions as you have no chance of knowing who gets your browsing data and to whom they are handed. Thank you google for NOT enforcing such simple things like Company Name, First-Name .. or even a simple imprint. A good and legit software producer will always tell you who he is.
- (2022-06-30) ZaCloud StriFair: It's pretty good, but it has a handful of flaws that make it frustrating to use. I have two simple suggestions that would make it great: 1) Give us a scrollbar. If I've captured a whole long page, & go all the way to the bottom to make sure it caught what we want, but then we want to go back up... Well, prepare to sit there abusing the mouse's scroll wheel for half a minute or more. That's annoying. OH! And if you're on a laptop touchpad, navigating a long capture might actually be IMPOSSIBLE!!! So yeah, we NEED to be able to drag a scrollbar to the top again, or click somewhere on the scrollbar to jump to that part of the page instantly. 2) Allow the Selection tool to scroll the page up/down when dragged against the top or bottom edge. If I've captured a whole page, & just want the middle column (like on Twitter, for example, which has tons of blank space on either side of the thread), too bad, I can only select what's right there on the screen. That makes the Selection tool WAY too tedious to use. I'd have to select some, place it on the left, scroll down, select some more, place it on the left & try to line it up properly, scroll down more, select more, etc. How can you guys think that's a good idea? :( Let us be able to pick Selection, hold-click, & drag quickly all the way down to the bottom, so we can grab the column & save that selection. Instead of having to save the entire page with wasted space, & editing it in some other program. If you're going to supply editing tools, then they should do their desired function to the fullest. Not only partially & pitifully. Just those two improvements would take this extension from mediocre & half-baked, to smooth & awesome! I hope you guys can consider adding those abilities. Then I'll be more likely to use it without a feeling of "Ugh, do I HAVE to use this? If I want the full page, then yeah, but... UGH..." :P (And of course, I'll re-rate 5 stars if it's well-implemented.) (Oh, and a tip to users: It doesn't follow infinite-scrolling any further than you've loaded the page yourself, so be sure to scroll down on the website first, to where you're content to stop the screen capture, THEN use Scrn.li to grab "whole page". This might seem annoying, but you never know just how many miles long an infinite-scrolling page could be, & you wouldn't want to overload your system by getting stuck trying to capture 8 years of a tumblr user's entire blog. So the way the Scrn.li devs did this is understandable & logical.)
- (2022-06-30) Rahul Andezhath: is any way to record audio only???????plz help
- (2022-06-18) Алексей Аделгареев: Прошлый раз когда устанавливал, оно не работало. Сейчас вроде работает, правда качество картинки ужасное. Но есть выход- можно загрузить скриншот в виде пдфки, а там с качеством все гуд
- (2022-06-13) Mohamad Karim: most accurate extension. nice job. 5 stars
- (2022-05-25) Steyn Eshuis: Hi, I recorded the audio during google meet sessions and saved the files as WEBM. I used a headphone and now the recording gives me only the audio of myself, not the audio of the person on the other side. My other recordings where without a headphone and the audio of these files are perfect. Can anyone maby help me try to understand what is causing this and is there a way to get this audio back? I really need it for my study research! Tips would be so welcome!!
- (2022-05-20) santanu das: selected area screenshot doesn't work
- (2022-03-22) Felix Bergman: This extension will EAT your CPU. Recording and when converting websites will bring your CPU up to 100%. Don't recommend at all.
- (2022-03-20) Visnu Devaraj: I Made a recording for about 2hrs. But accidentally closed the tab. How to access the previous recordings?
- (2022-03-08) Ashley Work: My job is to find errors on websites. This app is absolutely perfect for pointing out exactly where I need the changes to be made. However I just ran into a few bugs that I hope will be remedied soon: 1) I tried to adjust the font size and it was glitching out; jumping from 20-21-22 and back without me pressing any keys 2) I clicked an area I wanted to add text and it allowed me but wouldn't scroll back up to the top of the page to give me any options to adjust the size (since I was doing it manually and by increasing the font size). I ended up having to screenshot with another program to send the notes to my coworker. Overall I think it may just need to be updated and checked for bugs.
- (2022-03-04) Erhabor Destiny: It is not recording sound for Bluetooth connected headsets
4.7 (9,421 votes)
Last update / version
2023-02-28 / 4.0.7