Save and open all web pages with one click.
1. Save and open all web pages with one click. 2. Support aggregate search of bookmarks, history, tabs, etc. 3. You can adjust the behavior and style of the plug-in according to your own preferences. -------------------------------------- Details --------------------------------------- =============== 1. Window =============== Too many web pages take up resources? It's troublesome but you dare not turn it off, afraid that you won't be able to find it back? With this function, you can save all tabs in the current window and name them. Next time, you can find and open the window through search to restore the original web page, and no longer have to worry about too many pages and take up resources. In addition, when the window changes, you can also use "Reset", "Update", "Bind" and other operations to keep the window tidy. =================== 2. Temporary Window =================== You may only use some web pages temporarily and do not open them frequently, but you currently want to make room for operating other windows. The previous "Window" function is not suitable for use here, so there is a "Temporary Window" function. It can also save all the web page addresses in the current window, and at the same time, it will automatically close the current window without naming it, thus quickly saving and closing the window. When you want to browse these webpages again, just click the corresponding "Temporary Window" to restore the previous webpage immediately, and this record will also be automatically removed from the list. With this feature, you no longer need to open a bunch of web pages like before. Open whatever webpage you need to view, and receive it in the "Temporary window" if you don’t need it temporarily, no longer have to worry about too many pages and take up resources. In addition, this extension also provides options such as "Save the left tab", "Save only the current tab", "Save the selected tab", etc., so you can do whatever you want. =============== 3. Note =============== The two functions mentioned above are mainly aimed at windows. If we only want to record a tab (web page), it is actually not friendly to operate. Don't worry, my original "Note" function will bring you a brand new web browsing experience. As the name suggests, the biggest feature of "Note" is convenience. You only need to tap the "Note Save Button" to complete the recording of the current web page without any other operations. And, when you want to remove the "Note", you only need to click the button again to complete it. After the web page is saved as a note, the two are automatically associated. You can quickly switch to the "Note" you want to browse through the search function that comes with this extension, and you will be able to do more temporary tasks. When you no longer need the "Note", you can delete it, and its associated webpage will be automatically closed. =============== 4. Active Tab =============== This shows all the currently opened webpages. We can quickly switch to the tab that we want to browse through the search function that comes with this extension, and we won't be in a hurry because of opening too many webpages. And the most recently visited webpage will be automatically displayed at the top of the list, you don’t even need to search, you can switch back and forth between multiple webpages by shortcut keys. In addition, this extension also specially optimizes the headlines of the web pages. What you see in the list will be refreshing headlines, which will be restored to the original headlines only when you select or search. =============== 5. Bookmark =============== There is a difference between "Bookmark" and "Note". "Note" is only temporary. "Bookmark" have a longer validity period and will be opened frequently. Unfortunately, Chrome’s built-in bookmark search is more troublesome. You need to search in a separate bookmark management page, which is very inefficient. So this extension also adds a bookmark function. Relying on the powerful search function, friendly interface display and flexible shortcut keys of the extension itself, here "Bookmark" will also bring you a new experience. This function is disabled by default, and you can enable it in "Settings Center". =============== 6. History =============== Although Chrome's built-in history function is good, it is still a bit inconvenient to open a new tab. So this plugin has also been extended. Similarly, relying on the powerful search function of the extension itself, friendly interface display and flexible shortcut keys, here "History" will also bring you a new experience. In addition, this extension also groups the records of the same domain name, which will make it easier to read. This function is disabled by default, and you can enable it in "Settings Center". =============== 7. Search All =============== This is a separate "Workspace", although we can find "Window", "Bookmarks", "History", etc. through "Workspace Switching", but in "Search All", there is no need to perform "Workspace Switching". You can query all content, greatly improving search efficiency. In addition, you can also add a "Search Engine", when you can't find the content, you can select the appropriate "Search Engine" to search. You can also perform operations such as "top", "bottom", and "smart sorting" on the "work area" in the "Settings Center" to personalize the search results. ==================== 8. Workspace Switching ==================== With so many functions mentioned above, it is obviously impossible to display all the windows in one extension, so there is "Workspace Switching". The Workspace here refers to the previous functions, and a function is a Workspace. You can switch between Workspaces very flexibly through left and right selection on the keyboard, setting of shortcut keys in the Workspace, input ">" in the search box, drop-down menus, indicators, etc. And the extension will record the current Workspace, and the Workspace shown last time will be displayed when it is started next time. You can also "pin" a certain Workspace so that no matter what the current Workspace is, this Workspace will be opened next time you start it. You may not use some functions, you can also disable them, so that this Workspace will no longer be displayed. After switching the Workspace, the corresponding Workspace will also automatically search according to the content of the input box without re-entering. =============== 9. Theme =============== You can set the height, font size, color, etc. of the list in "Settings Center". The extension itself provides up to 99 settings. By saving the settings as "Theme", you can change the behavior and style of the extension very flexibly. Things like "Sidebar", "Frosted Effect", "Highly Automated" and so on are all. In addition, there are "Popup" and "Injection" modes, "Dark Mode", "Start Speed Modification" and other functions. =============== 10 Keymap =============== In "Settings Center - Help - Keymap", you can get all the shortcut keys provided by this extension. There are only a few commonly used shortcut keys, but there are different operations in different Workspaces, so hundreds of expanded functions can be easily controlled by shortcut keys, which greatly improves production efficiency. In addition, you can also customize shortcut keys for some functions. Once the settings are successful, the extension will display the shortcut keys in a conspicuous position, so you don't need to deliberately remember the shortcut keys, everything is very simple. ================ 11. Import / Export ================ At present, the data of "Window", "Note", "Temporary Window", and "Theme" are directly stored locally. The reason is that these data are relatively large, and the asynchronous storage provided by Chrome is very limited and unstable. You can back up data or synchronize multiple devices through "Import/Export". In the future, if I have enough funds, a synchronization function will be added, and you will not need to manually synchronize. Of course, it is still very useful as a backup. ================ 12. Settings Center ================ As you can see, this extension provides a lot of functions, but it does not necessarily meet everyone's needs. Therefore, "Settings Center" provides a lot of personalized settings, you can customize your needs here. ------------------------------------------------------------------- The above is the detailed introduction of this extension, more features need you to discover. If you think this extension is very good, or want to provide some suggestions, please leave a message in the comment area. ╰(￣▽￣)╭
- (2023-09-07) Lúcia Maria de Souza: Esse aplicativo é uma droga. Acho que se não sabem fazer o certo, NÃO façam.
- (2023-09-07) yanhui 2023: 超级好用，可以加入同步到谷歌账号里吗？在其他地方登入谷歌账户也可以打开保存的页面。可以加入这个功能吗？感谢作者，这个插件真的很好用。
- (2023-03-08) Emmanuel Zaoui: Très utile, simple et ergonomique et pas besoin de créer de compte. Merci.
- (2022-08-18) Shengfeng Wei: 没弄明白，怎么样可以保存目前在不同浏览器窗口打开的所有标签页？
- (2022-02-18) yao rao: 这几天一直在找类似启动器一样的插件，这个插件还是很不错的。希望作者后续增加详细一点的说明，方便新手更快上手使用。
- (2022-01-19) qingwei zeng: 能不能把“当前无法自动获得焦点，需手动点击输入框才可输入内容。”这个提示关了，经常拦住第一个。。
- (2021-09-28) Qianxin Huang: 超级好用
- (2021-08-13) Aaron Mao: 如何给窗口添加标签，或删除标签
- (2021-05-17) Jaslon Koplon: 插件非常不错。 花了点时间玩明白了。 正常操作是，进入一个页面，然后进入插件，点击搜索栏右边的第一个按钮，就能保存当前页面到【便签】中。 【标签】：目前所有打开的页面，建议改名：【已打开的页面】 【窗口】：目前所有打开的窗口 搜索栏右边的第二个按钮好像是一次性把当前窗口的所有的页面都放到【临时】区 强烈建议加个【鼠标悬停显示说明帮助】的功能。
- (2021-05-11) J·L Alice: 几个功能有点迷 建议增加说明具体操作
- (2021-05-09) 镇华胡: More features are under development, so stay tuned!
- (2021-04-30) nara ouuki: 太太太太太好用了
- (2021-03-25) jack long: very useful! hope update ,it is sample
- (2022-10-19, v:4.2.0) Фёдор Плаксин: Give a name to the window when restoring a window
Like standart chrome feature with right mouse click on window, "Rename Window"... So all opened windows will have the same names as in your app.
- (2021-10-29, v:4.0.1) Aaron Mao: 想联系您说下需求
- (2021-08-10, v:4.0.1) Aaron Mao: 太好用了