Add text, draw different shapes, lines, arrows to live web pages in real time make a screenshot and share.
Paint on Web - provides the following easy to use drawing tools that let you draw on every webpage. Paint on Web significantly extends operating with a Chrome browser with multifunctional tools. You could easily highlight lines or areas on pages, add notes and recommendations, draw pictures, add figures. When you've done, only left save you create as a screenshot. Paint on Web provides you next features: ✏️ Pencil tool 🌈 Color picker tool 🔤 Text ➖ Straight line ➰ Curve line 🔝 Arrow line 〰 Custom shape tool ⭕ Circle shape tool 🔲 Square shape tool ↖️ Cursor tool 🧼 Eraser tool 🎨Paint bucket ▶ Picking a transparent color or setting different brush sizes in a couple of clicks. ▶ Setting to create fast hotkeys for the option you are using the most. ▶ Autosave of process for each page ▶ Screenshot maker allows saving result in PN or JPG ▶ Crop tool to catch only a certain part of the image you need. and much more Note! Extension is Not working on system Chrome webpages like //settings //history etc. Page reload is required after install, for proper work.
- (2021-07-30) Hrithvik Moonot: Doesn't work :(
- (2021-06-29) Madeline Fox: Don't advertise that it works on PDFs if it doesn't work on PDFs. :(
- (2021-06-23) Sarel Myburgh: This is exactly like the "Web-paint" extension, but the UI is even more buggy.
- (2021-06-11) Breno Martins: Ok, but i can't use on pdfs opened by chrome :/. Hope you can add this feature.
- (2021-05-20) Skrrby: It does it's job but it spies on you, it literally goes through your browsing history and when you install it, it redirects you to "g suite new tab" which i assume is another piece of spyware. Don't add unless extremely desperate.
- (2021-05-11) Roomer Mantis: very good this is super helpful for school and other things try it out!
- (2021-05-01) Olga Filatova: i decided to delete the extension, and when i did, it took me to a page that said "We'll miss you!" on it, and guess what it said on the link? IT LITERALLY SAID https://web-paint.com/uninstall ON IT!!! total copy of web paint!!!
- (2021-04-24) ikcikoR: Really great but the text tool is glitching out quite a bit sometimes and a large issue for me is that for some reason I can't see my cursor when using the rubber tool, however somehow when I once screenshared my screen, it was visible over that screenshare despite me not being to see it locally.
- (2021-03-11) San: Really displeased with this extension that only works on a certain part of a webpage, but not on the rest of the webpage! If a webpage has some sort of panel on top of the original webpage, and it's the same color as the original webpage (making it impossible to differentiate one from the other), This extension will not work on that overlapping panel at all. Only on the portion of the webpage that's still visible... Because of that, this extension is useless on a lot of websites. I need something that can write EVERYWHERE on the website/webpage... So, 0 star for this extension!
- (2021-02-27) Wiesia Sadowski: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AMING!!!!!!!
- (2021-02-16) John Willis: Great extension! The cure of its kind, I'm very happy with it!
- (2021-02-11) Rosa: good
- (2021-02-08) Ansh M: OMG AAAAAAWWWWEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOMMMEEEE
- (2021-01-27) Jada Harris: this is the worst! its a copy of web paint.i hope this will have 1 user or less!
- (2020-12-27) STCamera: bye far best extention i have ever used i am not a bot 👾
- (2020-10-23) Evelyn MacAlister: If you are one of those people who look at reviews before judging the stars, well here's a reason in front of you! Paint on Web is an awesome tool if you want to take notes or draw on a web page that doesn't have notes on the specific page. It's pretty neat!
- (2020-10-22) Katrin Truong: I use this extension as an ADHD accessibility tool to help me work through technical documents, and this is the best extension I've found of its kind out there! Pros: • Fantastic and fairly intuitive user interface • Does exactly what it says on the tin • Saves your doodles to the page so they're right back as soon as you enable the extension. • Lots of tools to choose from!
- (2020-10-22) Dominic Blare: Really helpful! Although it lags if moved too quickly. Also, the TEXT tool is quite glitchy and you can't use the arrow keys to move back and forth on the text. Great job though!
- (2020-10-21) Erich Auttenberg: WAY BETTER than the other "drawing on your screen" choices on Chrome! Why? Because it lets you make nice, clean lines, boxes, etc.--instead of little-kid, chicken scratches! Looks much more professional!
- (2020-10-21) Melissa Benson: The most helpful extension ever made in all of existence
- (2020-10-21) Audio Booster: Awesome! totally free the best paint ext. i have ever seen