Keep track of your daily habits, standups, and future tasks. Think Trello but focused on daily self improvement.
Ameyo is a tool for the “New Tab” page that helps you track your daily habits, list daily tasks, remember what you did yesterday, store future tasks in the backlog, and track your progress. At midnight every day, Ameyo will... ✨ Move completed "Today" tasks to "Yesterday" ✨ Move completed "Yesterday" tasks to the history ✨ Uncheck all your habits so you're ready to do them all again the next day ✨ Show you a new beautiful background image You will then be able to see... 📈 How often your habits are completed 📈 How many tickets you completed in the last thirty days 📈 Your complete history of tickets
- (2021-01-30) randomneeds 96: User-friendly, simple and effective. Exactly what I needed. :)
- (2021-01-28) Thenextoneisreallylong: Simple and effective. I love the fact that is the first thing I see when I open a new tab , it helps me focus on the things i have to do during the day
- (2021-01-18) Leonardo Costa: Thank you very much for the extension. I hope it helps me avoid watching youtube xD ❤
- (2021-01-18) Akita Nzaakat: great
- (2021-01-15) Jalini Bala: Everything I need in one place! my only feedback would be to make the tasks editable after making them, adding a custom background, being able to pick the task group colors, and maybe incorporating a pomodoro timer within the app!
- (2021-01-15) Andrea Bossio: Thank you so much for this tool, it's really cool!
- (2020-12-17) Mitch Lokey: Deleted. What makes you think I want my new tab to become your extension? Why not allow me to track habits in another space?
- (2020-11-22) Hunter Davis: Exactly what I've been looking for. Simple, fast, and to the point! Great way to stay on track!
- (2020-11-06) Josephine Nessmann: Super handy! and great to keep me organised and on track! :)
- (2020-11-06) Julián Andrés Sucerquia Uribe: Está genial! Siempre podré tener presente las tareas que tengo en el día con solo abrir una nueva pestaña del navegador
- (2020-10-22) Victoria Kim: I love how simple yet effective it is! every time I open a new tab its generally to procrastinate, but this way I get to be constantly reminded of my goals and tasks for the day. Can't wait for future updates!
- (2020-10-22) Chelsea Bean: This is super helpful for not only keeping track of my daily tasks, but for ingraining self-care habits into my routine! Love this!
- (2020-10-22) Junk Spam: Super!