Facebook Ads on JET FUEL
- (2020-12-24) Michael Miler: All of you guys not using this extension, you're leaving money on the table, under your nose, and where else, only god knows. Slam Dunk Extension!
- (2020-11-05) Jonatan Harpak: From the pros to the pros. This tool highlights my FB Ad manager problems and shows how to solve them. It's both saving time and money. It's free and I love it
- (2020-11-03) Liran Steiner: It saves me at least 1 hour a day. Highlights exactly what I need to fix on my account. Much easier to hit the client's target with this tool!
- (2020-10-26) Elad shalev: A great tool. Once you start using it, you'll wonder how you've been managing without it. Highly recommended to everyone looking to create FB ads/ campaigns that convert.
- (2020-10-25) Alex Rozenfarb: It highlights what's important when it's important, super recommended for in house teams and agencies alike .... !!!!
- (2020-10-25) Natti Aharonovich: So excited to have started the first campaign with the creative from this app, it looks like it cost tens of thousands of dollars lol 5* keep up the good work guys
- (2020-10-25) Emil Shemtov: Love it! It automatically tells me what I'm doing wrong with my FB Ads and how to fix it! It's like a FB Ads course, tailored for my account! And it's free! I love how it also offers to make a video ad for you with the promise of improving your numbers (for that I had to pay around $49). I just ordered one through the interface. They say it will give me an edge over my competition. Let's see. Super excited to test it!
- (2020-10-25) Moshe Saraf: Makes it super-easy for me to go over my agency's account and see that everything runs smoothly. I have yet to test the creative tool but the samples are looking good (they have a... panache, I haven't seen on tools like VidMob tc.) 10/10, good, useful tool for pro-league Facebook Advertisers
- (2021-01-06, v:1.0.45) Genevieve Hawks: Isn't working
I'm having the same issue as the person above. It just keeps telling me to go to Ads Manager when I'm there already. I have tried the hard refresh and reinstalling. Thanks
- (2020-11-24, v:1.0.43) Dannie Holding: Inop
I'm in my ads manager page and it does nothing but tell to go to my Ads Manager page