Cellar - A simple extension that shows you an Amazon seller's country of origin — as you browse!
Want to know where you're buying from on Amazon? Introducing Cellar - a simple extension that shows you an Amazon seller's country of origin as you browse! All data is loaded from Amazon seller pages in browser. Cached locally - so it will speed up the over time. No data leaves the extension. Warning: clearing your cache or using in incognito/private browsing will bypass the cache and slow down loading seller page information. Supported for all Amazon operating countries except: - Canada [amazon.ca] - no seller information provided - China [amazon.cn] - extension is unnecessary as seller country flag is already shown by Amazon. - India [amazon.in] - no seller information provided NOTE: This extension has no affiliation with Amazon.com or any of it's products.
- (2021-04-10) Alex W.: Works great. Just wish the seller queries were a bit quicker.
- (2021-03-22) Zley Holdings: 不错的插件，非常方便。让我很快分析市场情况和竞争对手。 Nice plugin, very handy. Lets me analyse the market situation and competitors very quickly. 素敵なプラグイン、非常に便利です。 市場の状況や競合他社を素早く分析することができます。
- (2021-01-25) Christophe Foyer: Seems to work, also works on non-US amazon websites, just displays on the seller though, not the product. Just in case you were looking for exact country-of-origin. Does a good job of giving a list of suppliers for amazon products though!
- (2021-01-25) Harold Smith: This should honestly be standard for Amazon. I hate digging around the FAQ section in order to determine where a product is made. Thank you so much this has made shopping on Amazon a much better experience.
- (2020-12-30) Imran Khan: Great extension - shows a little flag to indicate sellers country. Great for finding companies based in the same country as you.
- (2020-12-02) South Bay Pools: This is the best! I wish everyone knew about this extension. I am sure there are many people like me who were unknowingly buying products from foreign sellers. Now that I know where everyone is from, it's much easier to buy from and support American businesses