Subtitles generator for YouTube Live
◆features You can input the user name from YouTube Live chat and their comments will be automatically displayed as subtitles. If you specify the username of a volunteer who translate and comment what the streamer is saying as a real time , you can enjoy the live streams in any language. ◆Usage (1) Click the icon in the chat field. (2) Copy and paste the user name you want to specify (3) Click the icon again to close it. ◆If you find a problem Please contact me on Twitter (@nulltypo). I can't respond to reviews. ◆Disclaimer I'm not responsible for any loss or damage caused by this extension.
- (2020-11-27) Nesp: Would be great to have options to filter by text instead of name that contains [EN] for example and not just only names
- (2020-11-10) José Hernandez: This was exactly what I was looking for. I have used this for a couple livestreams and it is very easy to use and works perfectly on both Chrome and Edge browsers. A couple things I would like to see implemented if possible is the ability to add more than one user and customization options like being able to adjust the subtitle box position, background color and opacity, text size and color, etc.
- (2020-11-04) Jonathon Lee: Works really well
- (2020-10-27) Aap Zehrsteurer: This is a great extension, I'll definitely keep using it. The only con is that the text is only displayed for a short time before it disappears, making it hard to read everything sometimes.
- (2020-10-27) L Delos Santos: i see a wise sage come out to enlightenment us