Take scalable, semantic, accessible screenshots, in SVG format.
- (2021-04-19) Ivan Pantić: Very nice extension that produces workable, although not perfect results. Example of the thing that isn't working: CSS triangles.
- (2020-12-22) Đào Trần Thị: Really very bad, this utility can only be used once or twice and it fails to use it anymore. Most sites result in an error mentioning "<image> element must have ID"
- (2020-12-18) Stephan Meijer: Some sites work, but most sites result in an error mentioning "<image> element must have ID"
- (2020-12-15) Kashif Rafi: does not capture images, links are not working (behaving just as normal text)
- (2020-12-11) Michael Field: Amazing, original effort. Just for that it deserves not 5 but 10 stars!
- (2020-12-09) Andreas Madsen: It is what I've been missing for years. <3
- (2020-11-17) Juliana Peña: Great for taking scalable, accessible screenshots to include in a PowerPoint presentation or Word doc, as both of those support SVG images. Sadly a lot of apps still don't support SVG, but I hope the adoption increases with time.
- (2020-12-22, v:0.9.0) Đào Trần Thị: Can you fix the error in this utility. Thank you so much
When using the error "<image> element must have ID"