Access Assistant Community
Test your web pages for accessibility with Access Assistant, Community Edition. With over 100 fully automated accessibility tests, you can identify the most common, highest risk accessibility violations on your website or application. Simply run a Quick Test on any web page to view details for all accessibility violations on the page, along with remediation guidance. This extension accesses URLs for all open tabs to enable testing of pages on any open tab.
- (2020-02-22) Angie H.: A great web accessibility testing tool that is very helpful in identifying issues. I highly recommend adding this to your A11Y toolbox.
- (2020-02-19) Tyler Gould: This feature rich accessibility testing tool covers all my A11Y testing needs.
- (2020-02-19) K Phillips: Works great for me. Very helpful tool & easy to use.
- (2020-02-19) Jeremy Sumner: Exactly as it says on the tin. Best in class.
- (2019-10-04) Shelby Kauth: I want to like it and it seems super useful for 508 compliance, but... It keeps trying to evaluate the wrong window or the wrong tab. And when it does possibly settle on the right tab, it takes forever to load page information. Which means I have to close out of all 20 of my tabs and only have one tab open in order to use this extension, maybe? Our QA tester uses this and that's the only reason I installed it. I'm a developer and my intent was to use this to test the fixes I make as I go, rather than wait for it to go back to the QA tester and then feedback to come back to me.
- (2018-06-25) Megan Alfaro: Easy-to-use extension!
- (2018-01-17) Michael Danis: Works as it should. Makes accessibility testing easier.
- (2018-01-11) John Whattam: Simple to use. I like the Functionality.
- (2018-01-11) Joshua M Jenkins: Best Accessibility Extension available, very impressed.