Take a screenshot of any webpages across the web with one click.
Web Screenshot is a screenshot extension for Google Chrome that lets you grab full and partial screen captures as well and also edit it immediately. To take a screenshot and save it at High Quality is easier than you might think. Install the free screen capture tool and start taking webpage screenshots today. It’s equally handy for taking a Chrome screenshot of the entire page or just capturing a small part of the screen. Features: - Visible part or full-page screenshots; - Annotation tool: crop, draw, various shapes, icons, text annotations, colors; - Upload your pictures or photos from your PC for editing using extension; - Save as a file or copy to clipboard. How to use "Web Screenshot": 1. Click on the extension icon which in the toolbar. 2. Take a screenshot and wait for it to be finished. 4. Edit the image (optional). 5. Save to a file or copy to the clipboard. This extension is completely free, safe, fast and easy to add to chrome browser. Please, don't forget to rate us and comment on the extension, also send your suggestions on how to improve the extension to the our email or in the section "Reviews"!
- (2021-02-07) Mary L.: I am also encountering the same problem of getting blank pages after clicking on the extension. It scans the page and opens it in a new tab, but the tab is blank.
- (2021-01-28) Tim Roush: Appears to be broken. An apparent scan takes place but a blank results tab is then produced and downloading the result also provides a blank png document.
- (2021-01-25) artur artur: empty page on export
- (2021-01-24) dn06se: does not work
- (2021-01-24) Dave Lapsley: Currently broken. Appears to screenshot page yet imports nothing..
- (2021-01-24) ryan nagle: I had zero success with this extension. I tried using it on multiple websites with the same results each time. The extension would scroll through the page, as though scanning/screenshotting, then pop up a new browser tab with no image. When I download the "screenshot" file to open on my computer in an image viewer, the file is a blank image appearing to be the same size as the website supposedly screenshot.
- (2021-01-24) Mike Snus: Didn't work at all. Gave me a clean background instead of screenshot. Deleted.
- (2021-01-22) Harald Hoffmann: The first page I tried to convert produced a black page. The converter does not work.
- (2021-01-21) Dinh Nho Bao: scam, doesn't work
- (2021-01-18) Dubai Shekh: Not working, showing blank apge
- (2021-01-12) Jessa Rockwell: Did not work. Produced empty pages each time I tried to capture a screen that won't show up for a regular print. Other apps do.
- (2021-01-10) Victor-Kelly Irenuma: Loving it. Good and very useful. Thumbs up
- (2021-01-08) Ignacio Lopez: Only takes screenshots, not complete pages. A loose of time!
- (2021-01-08) SanDi Official: Liked it
- (2021-01-06) Ryan Berry: Very quick and very handy. Was able to show an error msg to the vendor.
- (2021-01-05) asd2 213: extremely intuitive and very useful. Thank you for developing this
- (2021-01-05) Ndjino Kaurivi: facile, pratique et efficace. Cette extension m'a bcp aidée
- (2021-01-04) Krzys Krzys: bagus sangat,... hebatlah....
- (2021-01-04) Павелъ Бондаровичъ: actually
- (2021-01-04) eng mostafa: This app is the best for what it does. It rocks!
- (2021-01-03) Chillwid me: intuitive
- (2021-01-02) Sara Nightingale: mistake
- (2021-01-02) Min Wei: 好用,WYSIWYG
- (2021-01-01) Cindy Rouco: downloading
- (2020-12-31) alo renxe: 5/5,
- (2020-12-30) vance gardner: Only used a few time so far but seems to work really well
- (2020-12-29) Konata Izumi: Very handy utility. Thanks.
- (2020-12-29) 王大海: Just got it, does what it says it will do.
- (2020-12-29) John Santos: Muito fácil de usar e muito útil
- (2020-12-28) Alberto Alby: Simple way to create PDF documents!
- (2020-12-28) 박준열: WOW ! incredible easy to use and does what is advertised! Love the pdf result!
- (2020-12-28) 루꼴라피자: Good tool but it'll be nice if there's a keyboard shortcut.
- (2020-12-28) Eddy Wong: Good Software
- (2020-12-27) BALTHASON RAMAROSON: I always appreciate the app thanks
- (2020-12-27) jonathan: Webpage Screenshot is the best screen saver on the web for chrome. My only complaint is that I have to use something else when using firefox
- (2020-12-24) Eylen Dayana Vega Vasquez: It's awesome, super easy to use and easy to save a copy of your screen shot :)
- (2020-12-22) 장석진: tool,
- (2020-12-22) Олег Королев: Extremely easy to use! I have a multiple screen set up and this allows me to zero in on a shot instead of capturing all screens and have to manually edit.
- (2020-12-19) Morpheus 2245: Hyper pratique et prise en main intuitive...
- (2020-12-08) Leonid Kashigin: Очень удобно
- (2020-12-02) Confirmhost Web Hosting: Been looking for an app like this, Thank you so much
- (2020-12-02) mahsa amd: good
- (2020-11-29) U A I M U A I M: Very good app but it can't capture some websites
- (2020-11-19) Brupaz Torre: Estuvo muy buena su extencion de captura
- (2020-10-27) Edvard Shadowcky: I've been using this app for a two days now and it is pretty much all you need in an embedded screen capture app. Quick, easy to use, and almost never goes wrong.
- (2020-10-26) Eliijah Francis: Easiest screenshot app I've done. It has great editing tools and is easier to use.
- (2020-10-26) Leah Vance: Excellent. A worthy opponent of Firefox Screenshot! Love it!
- (2020-10-26) Christoph Niemann: FLEXIBLE, easy to use and makes screenshots over multiple pages a breeze on a Mac. Really doubt I would've bought another Mac if this tool wasn't available.
- (2020-10-26) Germaine Lefèvre: best. tried many, nothing compares to its simplicity, user friendly interface, editing options and consistency. very much appreciated developers and thanks for keeping it free.
4.3 (85 votes)
Last update / version
2021-01-12 / 1.0.2