The CyberArk Idaptive Browser Extension allows users to securely authenticate to business and personal apps without having to…
The CyberArk Idaptive Browser Extension allows users to securely authenticate to business and personal apps without having to remember and enter credentials for every access. Features of the CyberArk Idaptive Browser Extension include: · Secure storage in the Idaptive Cloud Directory or the CyberArk Password Vault with automatic credential replay · Add your own apps using the app catalog or the user-configurable Land & Catch feature which recognizes when you enter credentials and offers to add the site to the browser extension · Switch between multiple Idaptive accounts automatically · Access all of your apps directly from the browser extension · Share common credentials with multiple users Install the extension and start your 30-day free trial with a fully-functional version of the CyberArk Idaptive Next-Gen Access solution: https://www.idaptive.com/free-trial. Learn more about CyberArk Idaptive Next-Gen Access: https://www.cyberark.com/products/idaptive/
- (2020-09-29) Kevin Ross: This app is so much better now that Centrify isn't in charge of it anymore!
- (2019-09-09) Drew: Works exactly as it should with no issues for most of the year now!
- (2019-04-17) Travis Varnum: Doesn't work. Doesn't stay signed in. Forced to use it for school. The iOS app is no better; it blacks out and cannot be used most all the time. I'd rather it be a tacky money-stealing extension so at least I wouldn't be surprised by how useless it is.
- (2019-04-15) Dan Monroe: Annoying.
- (2019-02-08) Destiny Sanchez: It would be great if i could put it on my kindle.
- (2019-02-06) It keeps signing me out. When I clicked on sign in, it brings me to the Centrify page and it still doesn't log in. Every now and then, it magically sign me in and I can use it, otherwise it just acts as a shortcut most of the time.
- (2017-08-15) Ben Snowden: Would be nice if it displayed an app list when clicking the icon or at least gave you an option to open your app portal.
- (2016-08-30) James Gates: After updating to the current version of this extension I am unable to login to some of my apps.