Enhance your WikiTree experience with WikiTree Browser Extension Extras: WikiTree BEE
WikiTree BEE (Browser Extension Extras)... Highlights: - Wiki tables and new profiles from Ancestry, FamilySearch, and Find a Grave records (and others) - Highlighted Ancestors and Cousins - Shareable Sources + Some more features
- (2022-11-14) Casey: I can't believe more people aren't familiar with this extension. This adds all sorts of features to wikitree that makes it much more useful. I look forward to each update. You have done a wonderful job. Keep up the great work. Thanks!
- (2021-12-28) Campbell Braddock: Best Chrome extension for WikiTree, it's a must have, I have been using this app for a while now
- (2021-12-28) Colleen Conner: Really enjoying this extension! Thanks for your hardwork.
- (2021-10-04) Linda Peterson: One of the best apps for user with Wikitree!! I love seeing the relationships to so many ancestors and members when viewing pages. Having the relatives on the right side instead of at the 'top' of a profile is probably my most favorite part of this app. The app is constantly being updated to help Wikitree users, based on requests in G2G for regular Wikitree software.
- (2021-05-16) Gail Cox: Useful extension, would hate to do without it. Tables gives relationship information on the profile page so you can see your direct ancestors as soon as the page comes up.
- (2022-11-30, v:31) Jay Klock: Bee update suggestion
Great add-on program. Just a few suggestions to consider for the next version. * add two returns after the marriage record so children appear under an empty line below the marriage record. * remove the period after the last child is listed. Thanks, Jay Klock
- (2022-02-26, v:25.2) Elizabeth Jones: I've lost my "bee"
I have been using bee extension with Ancestry in Chrome and it is no longer in my tool bar. I have checked in Chrome extensions and it indicates that it is added but I don't know how to find it again. Can you help?
- (2021-10-28, v:12.4.8) Jay Klock: FamilySearch including target person on
RE: Census on FamilySearch records: The table includes the target person in a separate table. Is there an option that I'm not seeing? Can the target person be included with all the other family members too?
- (2021-05-16, v:9.0.4) David Anderson: Unable to install
- (2020-11-19, v:2.6.4) Charlie Panek: I'm confused.
I loaded the extension into Chrome, went to a FamilySearch profile, and clicked on the Tables icon, and all I get is a random picture of a table (i.e. dining room, massage, coffee). How is this supposed to work?