Extension to print from your Chromebook or Chrome browser with your ezeep Blue account
ezeep blue is the most intuitive and easiest way to print from your Chromebook or Chrome browser. If you’re at an organization or location that already uses ezeep, download this extension and start printing. Key benefits: - Print from Chromebook or Chrome browser to any ezeep-enabled printer - Print from anywhere - Always have the correct printers available without configuration - select which printers you want to see in your user portal Features: - Print files, documents or websites to ezeep-connected printers - Print to remote printers via the Internet - Sign in with your Google account. (Other options are supported as well) - Fully integrated with Chrome printing for maximum compatibility - Simple and intuitive interface - the way printing should be - Highest security standards and compliance with GDPR. If you want to set up ezeep blue at your organization, connect any printer, and share it with your users and team, go to www.ezeep.com/blue to learn more.
- (2021-06-18) André Fernandes Gonçalves: This extension remove the duplex option from chrome print and now everything are being printed in 2 sides and this is a big problem
- (2020-12-03) Frank Hoffmann: Ideal replacement for Google Cloud Print! Absolutely recommended!
- (2020-11-09) Diana Müller: My company was using Google Cloud Print and switched to ezeep. Fortunately - it really is easy and intuitive to use! Provides my printers in the browser.
- (2020-11-06) Sven Huschke: very easy cloud printing. great tool.
- (2020-11-05) Silke Kluckert: It´s a very useful tool. Thanks!
- (2020-11-05) Paul Mabon: Simple and great for Cloud Print
- (2020-11-05) Robert Noonan: Very useful for printing. Easy to use. Thanks!
- (2020-11-03) Beach Lodge Paros: just print
- (2020-11-03) Michael Miller: Finally a Google Cloud Print replacement
- (2021-06-06, v:2.0.41) james zaste: cant print
how do you add my printer , it just has an icon in the extension area but it doesnt do anything when you click it.
- (2020-12-17, v:2.0.28) The Space Noosa: help
how do i add my printer? im admin for cobot and have asked them how to use my chromebook wiht ezeep and they sent me alink which i followed now I cant add a printer