Berrycast screen recorder records, transcribes and generates AI meeting summaries for Zoom, Google Meet and MS Teams.
Berrycast is an AI powered screen recording and video messaging platform (used by 100,000+ Users) Our platform allows you to automatically record and transcribe your meeting conversations, then use AI to summarize the discussion. Afterward, share a link of the video with ease via email, instant message, or in your task management tool. Even if you are not the host of the meeting. You can also use Berrycast to communicate more effectively, efficiently, and expressively with everyone using Berrycast for creating and requesting screen recorded video messages as well. Here is how the Berrycast AI meeting notes taker and screen recorder works? ➕Install Chrome extension or Desktop application ⏺️Launch recorder & select recording mode - Screen + Camera or Camera Only ⏹️Stop recording. Video gets immediately uploaded to the cloud. 🎥Now video is available with transcripts (we detect 60+ languages) to review 🤖Use AIWriter to summarize video conversation or use different prompts 🔗 Now share video via direct link, email and social media with transcripts and AI summary Berrycast also supports the following features: 🎥 Screen + Face recorder ✂️ Trim your video 📑 Transcripts (60+ languages) 🤖 ChatGPT powered AIWriter ⬇️ Download your video 📧 Email integrations (Gmail and Outlook) 👀 See who has viewed your video 📺 Video replies and comments Who is using Berrycast? More than 100,000 people use Berrycast every day to capture their meetings, record screen and video messages including project managers, marketers, sales people, recruiters, developers and engineers without worrying about note taking. How does an AI note taking feature really work? You need to simply launch the recorder and your video will start recording with the transcript. Then once the video is recorded and available to view, you can use our AIWriter feature to do the following to generate meeting notes: 👉 Meeting key points - Summarize entire meeting conversation in key points. 👉 Summarize Conversation - Generate a quick summary out of the entire meeting in one or two paragraphs. 👉 Summarize in Bullet-points - Summarize entire meeting conversation in easy to digest bullet points. 👉 Define Action Items & To-dos - Summarize entire meeting conversation in the form of actions items and to-dos. 👉 Clean my transcript - Simply correct the meeting (grammar and spelling mistakes) transcripts through AI. 👉 Email ready to send - Get ready to send email draft that is pre-written and can be sent immediately. People ask questions. So, We figured why not turn them into FAQs? ❓ How do I record screens on Windows & Mac? 👉 You can install the Chrome extension or you can install our desktop application as well. ❓ Is Berrycast a free screen recorder tool? 👉 Yes. We offer a 14 day full feature trial. ❓ Does the Berrycast screen recorder record audio and video? 👉 Yes. Our tool records both system and microphone audio. ❓ Is it possible to record meetings without noticing anyone? 👉 Yes. Our recorder is bot free. Hence nobody would notice your video being recorded. ❓ Can I edit my screen recording videos? 👉 Yes. We offer video trim/edit functionalities. ❓ Can I add custom thumbnails to videos? 👉 Yes. ❓ Can I add custom CTA buttons to videos? 👉 Yes. ❓ Can I download a video in HD? 👉 Yes ❓ Can I edit/correct transcripts? 👉 Yes. You can edit and update the transcript to correct your mistakes. ❓ Can I download the transcripts? 👉 Yes. You can download the transcripts. ❓ Can I use AIWriter multiple times? 👉 Yes. You can use the prompts unlimited times. ❓ Can I share videos with others? 👉 Yes. You can copy the direct link, send email and embed it on an external website. ❓ Can I invite my team members to try the Berrycast tool? 👉 Yes. If you are on a pro plan. ❓ Which browsers does your online screen recorder work with? 👉 Berrycast works with Chromium based browsers & Safari. ❓ Does Berrycast offer a mobile recorder? 👉No
- (2023-03-30) Juan Pardo: Berrycast is my go to app for recording videos. I use it to answer clients questions, to make instruction videos and much more. It has options to link and save mp4 videos and organize them in folders. In top of all that it does, they have great customer service and keep adding features. Strongly recommend it.
- (2023-01-02) Bjoern Sjut: for me; Berrycast works much better than Loom or other screenrecording apps. It is very lightweight and it supports keyboard shortcuts, uploads blazingly fast and can be branded.
- (2022-11-24) Sarah Bergeron: Very usefull and smartly created! I use it everyday in my training program!
- (2022-08-06) Irfan Z.: I absolutely love Berrycast! I've been using it for a while now and it's been fantastic. It's super easy to use and I love how I can easily share my screen recordings with others. It's a great tool and I highly recommend it!
- (2022-06-15) Bjoern Sjut: Berrycast is by far my favorite screenrecording tool at the moment. It is extremely fast to render the video and make it available as a shareable link. It is lightweight and has very good hot key controls to manage the video recording without recording mouse movements for just pausing or stopping the video. The Office365 integration is already very useful, pulling in email contacts for fast sending.
- (2022-06-13) Domenic Dioguardi: The new update is terrible. Now a new screen is opened the you want to record and when you open a new browser tab the whole screen turns white. This is a massive downgrade.
- (2022-04-21) Quan Nguyen: Def a must have! The Desktop app is more fully featured than the chrome ext but both are great! I seriously couldnt live without BerryCast! Best Screen recorder & worth every cent!
- (2022-03-18) Jakob Bell: This is a wonderfully intuitive and quick piece of software. This is way faster then OBS in terms of recording your screen and sharing it with others. I mainly use it for showing customers how to use certain software and for that, this is perfect. I have both the desktop app and the chrome extension. The desktop app allows you to specify the recording space and clip the video after the fact. Wonderful app.
- (2022-03-09) Carlos Angulo: Awesome tool! Very Useful!
- (2022-02-16) Ryan Newman: The best screen app by far I have tried many. Berrycast is one of the best in terms of flexibility, speed and most importantly it allows you to use custom domain CNAME and completely white label the product. And they are constantly developing the platform, new features coming out regularly since I have joined. Thanks keep up the good work. Ryan
- (2022-02-08) Susana Aparicio: Hi there, are there any keyboard shortcuts from the chrome extension, in particular to pause the video? Thanks in advance!
- (2021-12-23) Mike Lamothe: BerryCast is amazing I love it esp how I get notifications when people watch the videos
- (2021-03-23) Damien Bertholet: Hi! I'm Damien, the CTO @ Berrycast. We dream of a world where communication is not an issue but an efficient and rapid way to move forward, faster, together. "Alone we go faster, together we go further" Communications are always complex, because humans are. Answering a long email, sending an update on a project, reviewing a design, explaining unexpected behavior (bug), ... All of these things have in common that it is very easy to interpreting the message, not understanding each other results in endless back and forth. The best way to avoid these problems is to have a live chat, but we are not all available at the same time. That's why we created Berrycast. We're bringing the power of live chat to an asynchronous world. Berrycast is a tool that let you record your screen, your voice and your face at the same time. It allows you to send a message much faster than an email or any other means of communication and to have a much clearer message, free from any interpretation.
- (2020-12-29) George Helgesen: I used to record my videos with Loom, but what Berrycast shows a list of advantages - especially what I noticed is the ability to download a video, and video storage limit :) A great tool for screencast!
- (2020-12-27) Jose Quesada: Popup window to start recording disappears after the first recording. Pressing the app button again to do another recording doesn't bring it again. Is this what you would expect? This is on brave and chromium linux
- (2020-11-04) Mikhael Aubut: I've been looking for a simple, efficient and fast extension! 5 stars for Berrycast!
- (2020-11-03) Eric Ouellette: Very nice!
- (2020-11-02) Johannie Robitaille: Perfect to send quick video messages and really simple to use. I love this extension!!!
- (2020-11-02) Gabriel Lavertu: This extension is very helpful when it comes to show the issues or bugs of your website / software to your developer and get feedback in a single thread. It became my main tool for this purpose. It's also nice to use it to make a presentation of documents prior to an online meeting or just to record the meeting entirely. It's simple and easy.
- (2020-11-02) JD: Gotta love it! Great for sending quick howtos. Devs are quick at responding to feedback. Thanks for this great plugin!
- (2020-11-02) Carl Milette: Save so much time instead of writing email.
- (2020-11-02) Christina Larouche: How can I live without my berry!?!
- (2020-11-02) Jean-Christophe Dubé: Hey everyone! 👋 I’m JC, the Product Owner @ Berrycast. We just launched this AMAZING extension! So please! Any feedback & suggestions would be awesome to continue improving it again & again! My team and I have been starting business and other projects for 5+ years, and this tool has been on our "project ideas" list since 2018. Following recent events, businesses around the world have been moving towards remote work and virtual communication. You’ve probably hit a few bumps along the way too, from multiple meetings to lots of long emails. If you’re looking to perfect your communication process for the road ahead, then we’ve got an awesome tool for you. You’ll be able to explain your messages better.. and way faster! OK, but what does it do? Berrycast is an extension that helps you record and share video messages using your screen, your voice, and your face to support your message. It’s a new simple tool to explain it better. Also amazing: It allows you to create, share, and watch video messages directly in Outlook web!! Stay tuned! This is just a start so please feel free to comment and help us get better! Let us know your thoughts! 👋 Best, JC
- (2020-11-02) Jonathan Léveillé: OMG!! SO USEFUL, it save me so much time in my communication with my colleagues. FIVE STARS!!
- (2020-11-02) Elsie Levesque: My communications are much more complete and efficient, I love it!
- (2020-11-02) Nicolas Meunier: This is so useful !
- (2020-11-02) Dereck Lledo: This is amazing, I can send video messages to my colleagues in only a few clicks! I love this extension!
- (2022-10-31, v:0.8.4) MELVA MANDAWE: To the developer
I want to restore my screen recorded video last night...Can you help me?