Simplest way to automatically reload and refresh webpages with custom time interval in just one-click
The simplest way to automatically refresh webpages with custom time interval in just one-click. Do you often need to refresh or reload web page to look for an update? Are you tired of clicking the F5 button to reload a web page? Let Super Simple Auto Refresh do the dirty work. With Super Simple Auto Refresh, you just need to pick a time interval to start refreshing the website, you can also define a customized time interval! Super Simple Auto Refresh additional features: - Option to enabled auto refresh in hard reload (Ctrl+F5) way to avoid local cache - Tracks all your websites and countdown progress in Dashboard - Real time icon update for countdown timer for refresh process - Syncs all your settings across all your devices Super Simple Auto Refresh is a simple Chrome extension that refreshes a web page automatically on a given time interval. There are lots of extensions that do the same thing but Super Simple Auto Refresh is the most straight forward and easiest to use while still allowing user for customization! You can have separate timers running for all of your tabs. Click the extension icon in the Chrome toolbar, set your refresh time and push the Start button. You can stop the timer by pushing the Stop button.
- (2020-11-26) ilyas Shafiq: Great extension, I like it most because of it is so simply with beautiful design, easy to understand and and most important the ability of auto remember pervious pages .
- (2020-11-26) private user: good
- (2020-11-26) Renato Sam: It works perfect as expected. Just want to suggest one feature to implement. Sometimes, the page that you're trying to refresh redirects you to another URL due to high traffic. So, I'd put a field that we can add the main URL to be refreshed in case the current URL is not the same as our target.
- (2020-11-25) Alex 1025: excellent super
- (2020-11-25) Arh- The Trainer: good
- (2020-11-24) Olivier Lachance: This is perfect for what I need! Simple, easy, clean, and efficient!
- (2020-11-24) Safwat Gabr: Really simple, and auto-remembers previous pages, which I already want to auto refresh on its own. Great extension... Thank you!
- (2020-11-23) Xayed Akash: nice
- (2020-11-23) Freelancer sobuz: Nice apk and extension
- (2020-11-22) LR GAMING: very good job
- (2020-11-21) Fs Ashraful: i love this use very easy
- (2020-11-20) Dastur Zabid: Nice
- (2020-11-19) Andy: this is just like kekw🙄
- (2020-11-19) J Stoner: Awesome yay!
- (2020-11-18) Lorenzo Pieri: It can also run offline (for local web pages)
- (2020-11-17) Abdullah Al Mahmud: I love this extension
- (2020-11-16) Joe Philipps - IHA: only thing it could use (or maybe I haven't found it yet) is an activity detector....that is, if you interact with the page by clicking or typing, it resets the timer. But maybe that would not work with some pages, not sure.
- (2020-11-14) Bluezzz: Nice
- (2020-11-11) Haseeb Ahsan: a very good extension i must say
- (2020-11-11) Maki Tolentino: Simple extension to refresh pages that remembers your site settings, also no personal data is collected. Great extension overall!
- (2020-11-10) Saifuddin Masuk: Great and neat app.
- (2020-11-10) Tony Henrich: It doesn't display a counter and how much time is left before it refreshes
- (2020-11-09) Md. Nur Alom: it's really helpful and easy to use
- (2020-11-09) Arbe 36: Great Extension,
4.8 (49 votes)
Last update / version
2020-11-18 / 1.0.2