Replace your new tab with relaxing art, wellness widgets, mood tracking, daily exercises, and insights to stress less and be happy!
❊ Oasis - Wellness in your New Tab 🖼 Curated Art and Themes - Enjoy relaxing paintings and landscapes and personalize your Oasis with themes like dark mode, special fonts, art styles, gold image frames, and more 🧘♂️ Wellness Widgets - Practice mood tracking, journaling, meditating, breathing, stretching to relieve stress and bring happiness throughout the day. All your notes data is saved LOCALLY, so only you can see your journal notes. 🏃♂️ Programs & Sessions - Build a self-care routine with retreat-like programs and sessions that guide you daily with different exercises 🧐 Personalized Insights - Understand your triggers, map your journey, and learn what works for you Hello, Oasis! ❊ Oasis - Wellness is waiting in your New Tab. Come join Oasis today. ABOUT PERMISSIONS: * New Tab permission is used to replace the new tab - this is the main one! * Optional permission: Location permission is used for real-time weather updates right to your new tab * Optional permission: Top Sites permission is used to show your top sites like the Google New Tab does If you have any questions, feedback, thoughts on Oasis contact us below! CONTACT US: Website: https://oasistab.com Email: [email protected] Twitter | Tiktok | Instagram | Facebook: @oasisnewtab
- (2021-02-21) Pia Lazaro: Oasis has really helped me take the time to check in with myself throughout my day! :) It has really helped me foster a more productive, grateful, and healing mindset towards life in general. I love all the features!! Super recommend this <3
- (2021-02-04) Lycette Tumang: A great app to start the day! It is a great extension in Chrome, which reminds me to breathe and relax. :'))
- (2021-02-03) kyla yu: I love Oasis so much! I found out about this extension on Tiktok and I immediately added it to my chrome. It is so beautiful, simple and easy to use! I love all the features that it has that really promote self-care and mindfulness during our busy lives. I'm a student and the remote online set-up has definitely been an adjustment but Oasis is one of the things I am so grateful for. My favorite thing is the mood tracker and the different artworks that are displayed everyday :)
- (2021-02-02) Olivia Trussler: It is so calm to open a new tab and see OASIS. It has a wonderful look and feel to it. It is a wonderful extension to have for someone who is on there computer for at least 6 hours a day.
- (2021-01-30) Sneha Mishra: I absolutely loved the idea, that it has the section of self care also which seems to get lost these days, and that's only what we all need, and writing a journal is great feeling to let atleast the journal know what you truly feel...
- (2021-01-06) John Knies: I spend 8-10 hours a day in front of my computer screen because of my Job. Finding Oasis has changed my life. It allows me to track my moods and keep my mind and body healthy. Thank you team Oasis!
- (2021-01-05) ROZ CHIANG: What an amazing idea. I'm always reminded to breathe whenever I open a new tab! Perfect for when I'm glued to my computer screen all day at work.
- (2020-12-06) Samrat Choudhury: Absolutely phenomenal extension! Helped boost my test scores!
- (2020-11-17) Daniel Kopp: Super clean and functional. Absolutely love the look.
- (2020-11-16) Pooja Shah: Such a great tool to help keep track of moods - easy to be able to input quick journal entries with notes. Love the wind down function too and the breathing exercises generally
- (2020-11-06) Jennifer S: Lovely! I can see myself using the breathing breaks often. A very nice addition to Chrome. Thank you!
- (2020-11-05) giacomo: Very well designed man I appreciate your work
- (2020-10-18) Dominic Fernandez: UI is super clean and aesthetic. It's also fun to track my mood throughout the day and use the breathing modules to relax.
- (2020-10-07) Kyle Devine: Awesome start! Nice video demonstrations for the stretches too. I like the data display and view options. Some feedback on the journal entry: After I submitted my mood, cause, and written portion, it automatically sent me back to the mood entry page. I think it would be more useful to go to some submission landing page or automated feedback after completing the entry. I think this could help boost the users mood and feel accomplished to have some response after an entry. Overall, excellent product. I would refer this to a friend