Automated Google Analytics Annotations directly from your ad accounts, project management platforms, newsletters and more..
Automated Google Analytics Annotations directly from your ad accounts, project management platforms, newsletters, and more. This extension works with Google Analytics Universal (UA) and the last version of Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Yes, it’s finally possible; now, you can automate your Google Analytics annotations in minutes and have all your essential data integrated into your Google Analytics account. Analyzing your data has never been easier! No need to navigate between multiple data sources! Now you can finally understand the impact of life events with website updates, news, and much more, without the hustle of manually integrating Google Analytics data with other sources. Automated Annotations: - Website Monitoring - News Alerts - Holidays - Retails Marketing Dates - Weather Alerts - Google Algorithm Updates - WordPress Core Updates Integrations with tools: - Google Ads Campaign - Mailchimp - Slack - Asana - Github - Bitbucket - Shopify - Trello - Jira - and much more Including GA annotations API & CSV functionality. Installing GAannotations for Chrome is super simple. Check out: https://www.gaannotations.com/getting-started. 1. Install the extension 2. Create an account at https://app.gaannotations.com/register 3. Once you have installed the browser add-on for Chrome, go to a Google Analytics report and click the GAannotations extension icon that shows up at the top right of your browser. If you do not see the GAannotations icon, go to the Chrome extensions puzzle icon and click on GAannotations “pin extension.” 4. Login in the extension to your GAannotations account. 5. Go to Google Analytics reports, click on any of the GAannotations little red icons you see above the Google Analytics graph to see the annotation details. If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at [email protected]
- (2021-06-22) Muhidin Muktar Bashir: I tried others and this is the best for GA4, working very well
- (2021-06-22) yana apostol: The automated annotations save me a lot of time, so greatful!!
- (2021-06-22) Lara Apostol: Data and insight in one place. Great app. Thanks for this! Keep it up.
- (2021-06-22) WXL: I love the last version with the option to add annotations from the extension!
- (2021-06-22) It'smeBujoy: I was waiting for this GA solution for long time!
- (2021-06-22) Nicholas Ngatia: Incredible the insight I am getting now, I don't need to remember what Holiday or marketing date was
- (2021-06-22) DoubleWard: "I am using annotations for a long time and I must say that I have more control on the team activities now and understand the reports."
- (2021-06-22) Ida Wakaba: Great extension
- (2021-06-22) Faustino Feca: An Excellent solution for annotations.
- (2021-06-22) ahmer naheed: Love it.
- (2021-06-22) Abhijit Jadhav: Great Extension, Loved it.
- (2021-06-22) Resty Reyes: It would be good if you do direct integration to Slack and Google Ads.
- (2021-06-06) Giuseppe Marino: I needed it, and now i love it
- (2021-06-06) Zetaworks Team: I was part of the Google feature request forum for years, waiting for the API. This solution's much better than what I expected! Great job developers
- (2021-06-04) danit raanan: Great value! Keep going
- (2021-06-03) Gal Nirel: We are using GAannotations for some time already and must say that thanks to this tool, all the team now understand better the impact of other's activity.
- (2021-06-03) aviad beit halachmi: data and insights in one place, thank you. keep going
- (2021-06-02) sachin kumar: It is working perfectly in Google Analytics 4!
- (2021-05-19) Babatunde Titilola: This is the best analytics annotations tool I have come across in a while. Just in handy. Thanks developers.
- (2020-11-23) Sultan Wadood: This is the product I needed, which I finally found. Thanks to the "Gaannotations.com" teams for the development of such a beautiful platform.
- (2020-11-16) yash tejani: I loved this product. And it is very help full for me.
- (2020-11-09) Josef TRIO: Great value, highly needed.
- (2020-11-08) Michael Rom: I love It! Just uploaded a csv file with all calendar year holidays, my GA finally looks like a champ
- (2020-11-08) Wizadz MCC: I literally waited to this kind of solution for years! Awesome extentions.
- (2020-11-08) Fernando Ideses: Finally an option to add annotations via API, good product!