Adds stock prices and percent change to posts on stock-related subreddits
When you're browsing stock-related pages on Reddit, you may find yourself jumping back and forth to check stock prices. With Reddit Stocks, you'll see stock prices and percent change from the previous day for the stocks in each of the posts on the page. If you ctrl-click on the stock price, you'll be taken to the Yahoo Finance page for the stock. Stock information will show in posts for each of these subreddits: /r/options /r/stocks /r/investing /r/thetagang /r/wallstreetbets Reddit Stocks is open-source on GitHub. If you'd like to contribute to the code, check it out here: https://github.com/stuckinaboot/reddit_stocks_chrome
- (2021-01-23) Leonardo Martinez: Great extension my guy, but I think it doesn't work well with penny stocks. Cheers.
- (2021-01-22) Andy Green: Amazing for smooth brains!
- (2021-01-22) Gerson Lopez: Great extension! Love it, thank you.
- (2020-11-26) ZX: Love it, a very convenient and useful tool indeed!
- (2020-11-26) Aspyn P: Great way to be able to see what stocks people are interested in and their prices without having to leave the page!