Select to Translate with Google Translate
This is such a simple but extremely useful extension for your chrome browser. The name says itself – this extension allows you to translate selected text in language you need. Just choose the language, select the text and done! Basically, it uses Google Translate for correct and quick translation. It`s really easy to work with – install the extension, select any text on webpage, right click on it, select the language you need. If you work with foreign languages or just want to have such a useful tool in your chrome browser, then this extension is exactly what you was looking for.
- (2021-02-23) cang kim: thanks, it really helps
- (2021-02-22) Rhoul Beats: Doesnt even translate smh
- (2021-02-22) as caa: exactly what i was looking for
- (2021-02-21) Samantha P: It doesn't translate an entire sentence, only most of it. I need the whole paragraph to be translated, not just whatever it feels like translating lol Why are there character limits on a translation?? Not the best for doing homework with foreign languages.
- (2021-02-20) Alain Mironova: convenient extension ....
- (2021-02-20) Delia Worth: good translator
- (2021-02-20) Kolya Ivanov: Great
- (2021-02-19) Mara Peche: convenient extension
- (2021-02-19) Jose Aray: convenient extension
- (2021-02-16) ЕВГЕНИЙ ТОЛМАЧЕВ: exactly what i was looking for
- (2021-02-15) Анастасия Ещенко: exactly what i was looking for
- (2021-02-13) Наталья Щепетова: good translator
- (2021-02-11) Сергей Колодий: best translator
- (2021-02-11) Natalia Nikolaeva: best translator
- (2021-02-11) влад титов: convenient extension
- (2021-02-11) Yura Kan: exactly what i was looking for
- (2021-02-10) Nikolay Tikhomirov: thanks, it really helps
- (2021-02-10) Sergey Erohin: Exactly what i was looking for
- (2021-01-03) Jan Zaharov: It's a fine idea, thank you!
- (2020-12-30) Gabi: Estou usando o navegador Brave e funcionou perfeitamente. Para o que se propõe ele me ajuda e muito. :)
- (2020-12-21) Irony: i liked it, it was like a pocket Translater, so I did not have to open a whole other tab and copy and paste the text, instead its way easier. Thanks Google <3