A browser extension to improve productivity on Leetcode.
It is a light-weight browser extension which boosts your productivity by hiding unnecessary visual elements from the screen, enabling you to focus on what is important. You can change your preferences form the popup menu and find out what best suits your needs. Its has the following features: - Hide locked problems from the table - Hide / Show any table column - Highlight solved problems - Hide difficulty count - Hide solved problems STOP getting intimidated by difficulty and FOCUS on problem-solving!
- (2022-01-22) Saffat Hasan: Does not work sometimes but toggling on/off the settings will have the desired effect. Perhaps it's a conflict with a different extension I have?
- (2022-01-10) Rahul Singh: It doesn't hide difficulty when we look for similar problems.
- (2021-10-05) Aditya Kumar: Not working!
- (2021-08-19) Artem Popov: Incredible extension! You destroyed my mental barrier while problem solving!
- (2021-08-11) Sarthak Shinde: Not working, Nothing happened. Everything still the same.
- (2021-06-30) 王五: it doesn't work on leetcode-cn.com, sincerely hope you can support it!
- (2021-06-24) Vikas Patil: Not working after the ui update in leetcode
- (2021-06-23) Orca: Wonderful. ---- - Updated at 2021.06.23 ⚠️ Cannot hide locked problems due to LeetCode new UI.
- (2021-06-16) Zehua Wang: Great extension. I noticed when Highlight Solved Problems is selected the bottom page bar disappears(the one you select rows per page and jump to next page), is this intended behavior?
- (2021-03-12) Chitransh Vishwakarma: The extension is awesome, I just wish I had the option to solve all the problems from the list as well.
- (2021-03-11) ً ً: Awesome, I just wish it had an option to remove solved problems from the list as well.
- (2021-11-19, v:1.39) Tsar Tast: After encountering a page where all problems are hidden no other pages will load
Reproduction: 0. (Don't know if this matters) Only selected options should be "Solution", "Acceptance" and "Difficulty", everything else is deselected. 1. Go to https://leetcode.com/problemset/algorithms/?difficulty=EASY&page=1 2. Select a page where based on filters would hide everything 3. Select a page where based on filters it would still have results Page that previously had results now doesn't have any.