Quick student feedback for Google Meet lessons
Send questions effortlessly and get real-time answers from your students! When teaching classes on Google Meet, it can be challenging to gauge whether your students understand the material. Gauging student ability with game-based learning should not come at the cost of interrupting lesson flow. Edu-pal allows teachers to get quick student feedback effortlessly on Google Meet. Edu-pal engages students with their learning and helps teachers get a better picture of their students' strengths and weaknesses. No more pre-planning games. Edu-pal is obsessed with simplicity and ease-of-use. Instead of asking students one-by-one, teachers can ask any question with a few clicks and get real-time answers from the entire class. Edu-pal lets teachers teach with games, practice with games, and review with games. FEATURES - Supports Multiple Choice, Multi-Select, True or False, and Short Answer question formats. - Built-in leaderboard for meeting participants - Optional everything - blank fields are automatically deduced - No sign up or login - plug-and-play - Automatic grading and concise reports - Everything is auto-saved if network connection drops out - Streaks, power-ups, and special rewards (Coming Soon!) - Comprehensive dashboard to identify patterns in students' answers (Coming Soon!)
- (2021-05-14) Yogesh Patil: It just doesnt let me use the extension. I installed it, but nothing happens and I cant see the quiz options. Not sure if issue with my browser.
- (2021-02-01) Dinesh S: Looks good, but works only with chrome, not even working in tab with google meet app. Its a pain to get every student installed. almost not practical. as many uses tab and meet app. and cant force every one to use the same browser.!
- (2020-12-12) Nero: Easily accessible and very engaging to use. Definitely will recommend to others to use.
- (2021-06-02, v:0.1.4) Maria Belen Iturrioz: Me desapareció el botón
Yo y mis alumnos instalamos Edu-Pal y pudimos usarlo en la primer reunión pero luego no volvió a aparecer el botón azul como apreció la primera vez y ya no pudimos volver a usarlo. Como debo hacer?
- (2021-02-04, v:0.1.3) Greg Simpson: scores
It will not let me assign scores for short answers and even the multiple choice is not self grading, basically making the leaderboard unnecessary. Is there a work around for this or will an update be coming out that fixes this issue?