Replaces the text 'Trump' with a synonym of fart.
This extension replaces "Trump" with a synonym of the word "fart", selected at random from about 150 possibilities. Puerile? Absolutely! Fun? Hell yes! If you want to laugh your ass off, install this extension and go read the news.
- (2017-03-17) John Slade: 99.5% we need one for hillary :)
- (2016-11-11) Michael Mangi: This works great, though it will automatically do the replacement if I write Trump and then type another word on a Facebook post.
- (2016-02-26) Diego Pacheco: cant get rid of it
- (2016-02-01) Kate Willette: Since it looks like the Donald will be in the news for some time, I recommend that everyone get this plugin and share it widely. It's really the best way to enjoy what is otherwise going to be a truly stupid election year.
- (2016-01-11) Jeremy McKenzie: All news about him stinks anyway, so this just makes it more honest. Thanks!
- (2016-01-07) Mark Thompson: Absolute genius! CNN should use it on their broadcasts.
- (2016-01-06) Michael Graeber: I am now happy to read the news again, thanks Colonic Calliope!
- (2015-12-29) Paul Hanson: This is the BEST thing to ever happen in American politics! Get it NOW!!
- (2017-05-03, v:1.1) skeleton overlord: Backward Text Input on Facebook and Tumblr
Worked fine until recently (maybe a week ago?) but then whenever I tried to type something into Facebook or Tumblr it caused my keyboard to move the text entry from right to left instead of left to right like normal, causing my posts and tags to all read backwards. After consulting a help forum I disabled all my extensions and turned them on individually to isolate the problem, and it ended up that when this one was enabled it caused the problem. It's more of an inconvenience than anything, and has led to some funny posts, but it would be great if there was a way to fix this so that I can enable this extension again.
- (2017-05-01, v:1.1) Michael Mangi: Causing cursor freezing
In recent versions of Chrome, I noticed a problem when using the pop-out Facebook Messenger, Disqus comments, or Gmail that my cursor would freeze at the beginning of the text window and my text would start coming out backwards (i.e. sdrawkcba). After turning off this extension, that went away. I'm hoping this can be addressed so I can keep on using this extension.
- (2016-03-04, v:1.1) Queen .Bee🈶: How to use it
Don't no how to use it