Help us report hateful fascist content on YouTube. You'll get a few videos each week curated by a team of researchers that you can…
Help us report hateful fascist content on YouTube. You'll get a few videos each week curated by a team of researchers that you can report to YouTube in one click. Note: We'd love a star rating, but we recommend not leaving a written review as your name and google profile will be exposed. Source: https://github.com/MACCNYC/no-platform-extension
- (2019-05-16) Ао Жпркн: This is a very good plug for dicovering interesting youtube conten. Thanks a bunch! I really enjoy some of these videos from lesser known channels. Thanks again! 卐
- (2019-03-21) no platforms for fascists
- (2019-03-18) Frederick Eason: Great way to make sure hateful content that violates YouTube's terms of service gets noticed by moderators.
- (2019-02-16) carrot sticks: This is actually a pretty clever system if you think about it. People concerned with the rise of extremist propaganda on Youtube can actively do something to fix it. Youtube staff review reported content and decide if it violates the conditions of use they set out for their site; they have the right to remove content they don't want on their servers. So in effect this extension is just bringing videos that shouldn't be allowed on Youtube in the first place to the attention of the people who can remove them. Youtube staff shouldn't remove a video that don't violate their rules. If they do, then the problem lies within the Youtube moderation system, not that enough people thought it was harmful enough to warrant a removal in the first place. Five stars!
- (2019-01-14) Bash the Fash: People calling the creators fascists are using the term incorrectly. A fascist is a palingenetic ultranationalist. People of colour and minorities deserve to have a space where they can live without their very being being called into question.
- (2018-11-01) What is this country coming to? I'm shocked that Google allows scumbags like these to publish this sort of garbage! Keep it up Google. Keep isolating your users and blocking free speech. This whole issue will self-correct and one day you'll be closing your doors. Might be a while, but that's the natural course of history. Freedom always prevails in the long run.
- (2018-09-07) Claire Quattrocchi: I was struggling to find something to watch so I installed this app and it directed me to all sorts of interesting perspectives. Way too many elliot rodger videos but a few neat ones. I would describe a couple of them as "hateful" and "ignorant" but I enjoy looking into controversial content. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. When you use a tool like this to shut down perspectives you consider to be wrong or whatever, you're just giving them their own domain within the shadows, where they'll fester and spread. If you actually care about ending racism, ignorance, fascism, or whatever, you would give them a serious and honest look. Really understand them and argue against. The cure for "hate speech" is MORE SPEECH, not censorship.
- (2018-09-05) White Crow: Useless junk.
- (2018-09-05) Radoslav Boychev: Tool used for censorship of ideas and opinions that contrast with those of the makers of the addon
- (2018-09-05) Wisden Pandas: this extension is disgusting. Its for people who are more fascist then the people they call fascist, this actively tries to silence people with different opinions. Absolutely terrible this was even aloud to be made. So for all the videos they say promote fascism either have nothing to do with it or are just random meme videos that still have nothing to do with fascism.
- (2018-09-05) Ariel Nogueira: This is censorship. NOT COOL.
- (2018-09-04) Something Something Something: How did this get approved? Kinda shows Google's obvious political bias. Ridiculous.
- (2018-09-02) Tomasz Kiełtyka: Thanks, gonna report the radical Antifa authoritarian videos with this
- (2018-08-26) Bdhdigbdo fnfivushdvtu: This app is made by authoritarians, for authoritarians
- (2018-08-24) Thadoe Wai: A tool by deluded authoritarians to silence dissent. A cowards way out to facing the realities of life.
- (2018-08-24) Dylan Torres Barbosa: It's stupid beyond believes
- (2018-08-24) Marken Armondo: In reality, these people silence anyone that have a different opinion, like you don't have to be an actually kkk or nazi or quote on quote "fascist" , you can just be a normal citizen who just have different idea that lean more to the right and this program will be the end of your free speech that actually doesn't promote hate speech or violence. This program is actually very mis-leading and should be remove from the web-store.
- (2018-08-23) Ya Boi PI: If you are a gay retard on the alt right, This is the extension for you. I had fun looking at the videos to flag and laughing at the reasons to flag the videos. And no I didn't flag any videos, I support free speech and wish to see this extension removed.
- (2018-08-23) Axel Seppbauer: This app abuses Youtubes report system to prohibit free speech and silence opposition without valid concerns. Should not be allowed and needs to be removed from the Chrome web store.
- (2018-08-23) Ayden Knowles: The creators of this tool are the fascists.If you don't realize this then you are ignorant.Yes it may help get rid of some terrible videos on YouTube but everybody who uses this and created this is a fascist.The creators are using this extension to help further their narrative and mass flag any video that apposes their views.This has led to many popular right winged YouTube channels to suffer from strikes that were unwarranted. Please report this extension.
- (2018-08-23) Hor us: Abuses Youtube report system.
- (2018-08-23) travis zimbelman: If I was a right wing hate group, and I wanted to invalidate youtubes entire hate speech reporting system. I would make a tool like this. Really makes you think.
- (2018-08-23) John Titor: Very poorly designed, does not work very well at all.
- (2018-08-22) Eclipse Sound Patches: Great !! i will use this to report SJW facism on yt. Thanks for this tool!
- (2018-05-13) Yahdo: While the majority of the videos it currently has listed for flagging are indeed in the worst taste imaginable (KKK meetups), the implications that this extension holds are worrisome. It won't be long before videos they simply disagree with are listed, as is the case with these types.