Ultimate party playlist queue for Youtube. Remotely collaborate with friends, in realtime and on the fly.
Remotely control Youtube with Rollyt's shared playlist from multiple devices and avoid the hassle of playing music and videos in a party. No account needed to join the party! Just scan the QR code and you're good to go! You can also invite a friend to join by send the playlist link via any chat app. PERFECT FOR: 🎤 Karaoke Party Avoid interruption, turn your phone into songbook and queue songs while singing. 💃 Bar & Club Music Party Share your sound system to people who wants to party with their own type of music. Just like a Jukebox! ☕ Cafe & Restaurant Music Video Open your TV screen to customers and let theme queue and watch their own favorite music videos. 🛍️ Shop Public Music Play music remotely while accommodating customers or while doing something productive. 🏠 Home Music Party Queue and control your music playlist from every corner in your house while doing something. LINKS: Website: https://www.rollyt.com Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-smdlrY_bWkxUH0NUJfiEQ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rollyt.playlist
- (2023-09-18) Alan Santis: I like it, but it suddenly stops working and I don't know why.
- (2023-08-28) Mai van Oirschot: Really great software, but I wish the server would be more reliable (or at least an option to run our own server). I use it during karaoke parties, and when the server is not responsive we have to switch back to paper and pen :( In case the server situation will improve in the future I'll come back here and change my review to 5 stars!
- (2023-08-05) SamJ: Worked fine until it didn't - Search is not working :(
- (2023-08-03) Ramil Galib: Search is not working in Karaoke mode. Search results are only available in Music mode. Please help.
- (2022-11-02) Scott Wadsworth (Renderance): I run Karaoke at one of our local bars. The ease of use makes my sessions run so much smoother. I do have a couple minor improvement suggestions is all. One adding the ability to put the singers name next to the video in the list when in karaoke mode would help. The only other thing would be the ability to drag and drop the songs up the playlist. Beyond that Stellar extension man! I love it!
- (2022-04-02) Miracle: Ganda nitong extension haha! Sana maupdate mo to pag kelangan ng fix o ano man. Salamat sa pinoy na dev, Galing!
- (2022-03-30) Devon Dassaw: I have scoured the web trying to find a remote way to control my YouTube queue, especially when DJing karaoke parties in a seamless way. This so epic I had to give it 5 stars. While I'm here, developer, when you see these, I want to buy you lunch or something. This tool works so impeccably well and I hope it stays functional for centuries to come!
- (2021-08-03) Ron: Saved me from buying a karaoke! Props to the developer!
- (2021-07-18) Philipp: Been looking for something like this for a while, not sure why i didn't find this, I almost wrote the same thing myself! Thanks for saving me a lot of time. I especially like that the application keeps working even if the host manually clicks on a video.
- (2021-04-29) Potato: It took me a little while to realize that I have to have a YouTube tab open in order to play the queue but I eventually figured it out. Overall, this extension worked really well. My friends and I used this as a shared playlist to play music in the background while we hanged out and it was exactly what we needed.
- (2021-04-21) Yanasian: Very useful specially when having a party of people who loves to sing <3
- (2023-08-24, v:2.2.2) Bahram Saba: Is your app still working?
Hello, Thank you for this app, it is great! Is it still functioning since the last update? Would it be possible to set this up as a personal service? Ie. Can I set this system up using my personal vps, youtube account and android phone? Regards, Bahram
- (2023-08-03, v:2.2.2) Ramil Galib: Search Issues
Search only works in Music Mode. Search in Karaoke mode is not working.
- (2021-09-08, v:2.1.0) Hanze Santos: Unable to search right now error
Unable to search right now error, was working before.