A combination of add-ons for the Twitch extension "FrankerFaceZ"
We hereby present our newest invention in browser extension technology: The FrankerFaceZ Add-On Pack! Formerly known as "BetterTTV Emotes for FrankerFaceZ", this extension is aiming to be more modular and thus support not just BTTV but also other services easily. As of version 2.0.0 it supports BetterTTV emotes in a better way than BTTV4FFZ could have ever done. If you only use BetterTTV for the emotes, there is no need to anymore if you have The FFZ Add-On Pack installed. As of version 2.0.7 it supports GameWisp sub emotes everywhere on Twitch! This makes The FFZ Add-On Pack one of the first extensions with support for GameWisp features! Version 2.2.18 brought in sub badges for that as well! Stay tuned for more addons in the future! (FrankerFaceZ is required for this extension to function)
- (2020-03-18) carsten reitz: Me gusto mucho
- (2019-08-07) CCNeverender: really great integration :)
- (2019-07-17) Kalfyr- Lucas Monsores: achei inutil e complicado, ate agora to tentando achar o maldito icone ou qualquer coisa referente ou app e nao achei entao é inutil e so me fez perder tempo.
- (2019-05-05) Chrispher Speed: Has hecho un buen trabajo al lograr implementar esto a FFZ. Muchas gracias :D
- (2019-03-01) Amazing, now I don't need BTTV and everything is in the FFZ menu.
- (2019-01-11) eddie: FeelsGoodMan
- (2018-12-24) Mitz Newman: Good doot. defs reccommend moving from BTTV!
- (2018-09-26) Kristin Adderley: Never mind Better TTV, this makes for Better Franker Faze Z, which outshines BTTV already. To sum it up: essential for the Twitch experience.
- (2018-09-11) Abdul Ahad zafar: Lordmau5 is a genius
- (2018-09-05) GARY ANDERSON: amazing
- (2018-08-29) almir teixeira: aquardo um bom resultado
- (2018-08-23) Yagot: i dont really know what it does but i have it and it seems to work
- (2018-08-06) static gifs option doesn't work anymore.
- (2018-07-22) Edgar: Just what I needed
- (2018-06-24) Ronaldo Bazinga: doesn't work
- (2018-06-12) William Langham: Great app
- (2018-05-26) Timo Majere: The only issue I'm finding is as soon as I add this extension, ALL the animated Emotes I have.. ALL of them, stop animating in chat. Even the FFZ emotes themselves. Pretty bad for an add-on to remove its OWN accesses. Other people see them animate, I do not on my own screen. Rather annoying to be honest. This alone made me remove one star from the rating. Aside from that, it works as it should.
- (2018-05-15) Hugh G Rection: for some reason FFZ doesn't work for me anymore. I've tried uninstalling and installing again but it doesn't pop up for me in the twitch chat anymore FeelsBadMan
- (2018-04-08) TheTechBytE: Thanks, it still works on the updated version of FFZ.
- (2018-02-03) osman küçük: It doesn't work... Yes my Google Chrome is up to date yes I cleared cookies etc etc I did my research but it just won't work.
- (2017-11-03) Drast: It's pretty good
- (2017-10-29) knpguit _: SourPls Doesn't work, it just appear but doesn't dance anymore ... :( Make it dance again plz, i need some twitch chat dance :(
- (2017-09-01) Nico Horvatic: Please fix LUL
- (2017-08-17) Ivandsi: Has hecho un buen trabajo al lograr implementar esto a FFZ. Muchas gracias :D ----- You made a really good job with implementing this into FFZ. Thanks a lot :D
- (2017-06-22) Joseph Morales: It works again, and as before, I do feel it is a bit better than BTTV, which seems clunkier and heavier on the memory load for me.