A Classic MineSweeper game with beautiful graphics and score board
** Update : New Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kminesweeper ** The Mine Sweeper game that we all know but in a new look and feel with support of all the features found in the desktop version. features : -small/medium/large boards -flags. -clicking in uncovered cell with correct flags around it will reveal all the surrounding cells. -score board. -pause/resume. -resume last played game why should you install Mine Sweeper ? well if you are feeling geeky or you are a mine sweeper addict like me then you will find this extension a great time killer :) also it doesn't depend on your PC so it will work in any platform even in your portable chrome version. For any one interested in improving the extension , the source code is now in github http://github.com/ahmedkotb/ChromeMinesweeper
- (2021-03-10) Brandon Lamelza: Okay, I have no idea what's the record for this game, but I think I have it with 5 seconds and with only 2 clicks.
- (2017-12-16) boone williams: never loaded
- (2017-04-16) ehab bomman: loved it but I can't change the setting yet
- (2016-12-28) Ada: Exactly what I wanted.
- (2016-09-10) Don H.: This game is 5 stars if you have a mouse. Playing on a chromebook can be irritating when it doesn't register both fingers when attempting to 'right click'. Besides that one gripe, it's a beautiful and stable game that is fun and engaging
- (2016-02-24) 이재석: fun for time killing
- (2015-12-12) Leif Fellague: Been playing it for a few weeks now, and appreciate it more all the time. If you're looking for a nice minesweeper implementation for Chrome, you've found it. The clean, non-retro look is a definite bonus. Best looking minesweeper I've ever seen; the gold field is a nice alternative to the usual bland gray, with big numbers in a non-bold font.
- (2015-11-06) Muhdi Al Fajar: Clean and simple design. Love it !
- (2015-10-28) Bruce Young: 比微软自带的扫雷强太多了
- (2015-09-23) D̸у̨́l͞a̢и́͟ B̸͜ґ̸a̷ц̀̕͞п̧́: better on windows store great for tablet
- (2015-09-12) Pablo ME: sgsgsrgsg
- (2015-04-30) David Martin: It's fast, graphically pleasant and quite simply the best Minesweeper I've played. My only request (and maybe it's probably good it's NOT there), is a replay option. Sometimes I just snick a mine and it'd be great to have another go.
- (2015-04-09) Nguyen Phuoc Dai Cao: better than the orther
- (2014-11-07) Dan Augustine: Lame.
- (2014-10-31) Fiona Lu: 實用、好玩、無重複，值得推薦！
- (2014-03-23) Conor Moseley: Poor
- (2014-03-16) Melanie Procopio: Addictive! I never tire of this game.
- (2013-08-20) Bhavya Surana: its nice yaar
- (2013-05-10) Raphael Gatchalian: Game is working really well but graphics needs tweaks. The grammar when you lose a match is just terrible. "how unlucky you are !!!" It should also be a webpage instead of an extension, for easy access in the new tab page.
- (2013-04-12) S Gramcko: Ok, but you have to actually flag the mines for the clock to stop, which adds a lot of time and on my touchpad, means I lose when I don't hit the pad correctly to right click.
- (2019-06-22, v:0.6.3) JC R: Inaccurate Flag/Marked Bomb Count
First of all, Mr. Kotb, I have to say that I REALLY like your version of Mine Sweeper! I have run into a small problem, which doesn't usually come into play, but might. The flag count is typically (but not always) incorrect. You can see how this can lead a person to make the wrong calculation and lose the game. Usually, the count is too low, and off by one or rarely two flags. Despite this problem, I still like your Mine Sweeper best of all. It is a rare occasion when I depend on the flag count to determine my next move. You do not need to reply to this post. I wrote it simply to inform you of the problem.
- (2017-11-19, v:0.6.3) Jason Weng: Can't Open it.
It says it's added to chrome but when I click on the icon, nothing happens.
- (2017-05-17, v:0.6.3) How?
how do you flag
- (2016-10-13, v:0.6.3) Penelope Ainsworth: Flagging
Doesn't work with the right click? I'm on a mac does it not work on macs?
- (2015-07-13, v:0.6.3) Joann Konermann: Added but not showing up?
Status says "added to chrome" but it isn't there with my other apps/games
- (2015-07-08, v:0.6.3) kminesweeper
same issue ^^^^^^
- (2015-06-25, v:0.6.3) Arla Fontaine: Minesweeper
The Chrome store says Minesweeper is added to my apps, but it isn't! Can you help? Ta ever so. Arla