Redefine how you watch sports.
With Streamio, we've created an extension to elevate your experience of watching sports games with live contextual stats overlays and co-streaming to watch the game alongside your favorite streamers. Setup is easy! Just download our extension, & once installed click the puzzle piece to pin Streamio. When you're watching your basketball game, click the Streamio icon in the top right and select the game you're watching. We work on most streaming sites like Youtube TV, Watch ESPN, & more (see our website for more on which streams we support)! Tip: you can just pull up our overlay on any site if you can't actively watch the game, but want to follow along! FEATURES LIVE STATS See both team's current lineup along with a rating that tells you how good that particular lineup is. Want to know how many points LeBron has, and how that compares to his season stats? Or the Laker's team FG% for the game so far? Use the boxscore to get live stats on both teams' players, season stats, and team stats. ADVANCED STATS Curious how a substitution impact's your team's performance? Our new lineup statistics will tell you the offensive and defensive rating for new lineups. With just minutes left in a close game, want to see how your team performs in clutch? Our custom clutch stats will tell you their favorite type of shot and percentage in clutch moments. CO-STREAMS This extension also introduces the chance for you to watch your favorite teams along with your favorite streamers. With featured co-streaming events, you'll be able to watch your game on your own streaming service along with our featured co-streaming partners reacting live to the game! Watching a basketball game in 2020 should not be tethered to only listening to the NBA commentators bringing up random stats. Elevate your experience by getting the stats you need, and the stats you didn't know you needed when you need it, while watching alongside your favorite streamers with Streamio. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check out our website for more tips and FAQs for how to make the most of the extension! https://www.streamio.me/ Disclaimer: This extension uses Mixpanel to collect extension usage statistics to help us improve your user experience. If you want to turn off tracking, you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro. However, not doing this will help us continue to improve upon the extension!
- (2020-12-30) Divyesha Malhotra: This is an incredible extension for even non-regular sports watchers giving them real time stats and line ups ratings during the game with incredible accuracy and a product experience that always makes you come back for more. Huge developmental feat! Impressed!
- (2020-12-20) Vishal Naik: Move over, ESPN! Streamio has redefined how I watch NBA games. As an avid basketball fan, I am so glad I came across this amazing extension and I honestly can't watch games without it anymore. I love every part of Streamio, from its accuracy in displaying real-time and clutch-time stats to the lineup rating feature. Can't wait for the season to start :)
- (2020-12-18) Jordan Reid: I was kinda skeptical because there really aren't many great sports extensions for live stats, but all the new substitutions, boxscore, and notifications are actually real-time....super slick....can't wait for support for other sports
- (2020-12-18) Jiwoo Kim: Came across this extension and was curious to see how it worked. I don’t really follow NBA all that often but it was easy to follow and cool to see everything all in one place!
- (2020-12-18) Steve Park: Hardcore basketball fan here and would highly recommend this extension over other sports apps like ESPN. Saves me a lot of time to not take my phone out or open a new window to track how players are doing. Definitely will use for this upcoming NBA season and the fantasy leagues I am in.
- (2020-12-18) Grishma Patel: Absolutely phenomenal. Clean design. Easy to follow. Extremely useful. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their sports watching.
- (2020-12-17) Bharath Biyyala: I just happened to past by this extension and I believe it is perfect for people who love sport statistics! It provides useful and unexpected insights into any match and the clean and straightforward aesthetics do not take away from the stream!
- (2020-12-17) Zhao Ma: Love it - I use it to follow player stats live. There are a lot of noise in live sports stats applications, and I'm glad to have found Streamio. It is a gem. A big thanks to the developers.
- (2020-12-17) Prathmesh Patel: Super useful! Now I don't need to open a new tab just to find out how many points a player has. Love the 2k-style rating for lineups too