Make it easy to stream hulu to chromecast
This app is designed to make it so that you can cast hulu videos to chromecast. Simply install the extension and open a video as normal on hulu. It should open into a video that will take up the full tab, thus making it cast to chromecast correctly. You may need to resize the tab to get rid of black bars, but that's easier than the hoops you used to need to jump hoop. Thumbnails should have a green background behind the link text when this is active.
- (2017-11-15) Joe P. Gutierrez: goes to blank page
- (2017-07-22) Casey Castaneda: Doesn't work and not when I try to watch a show, it doesn't allow me to expand the screen and most of the time the screen is blacked out, but the sound playing
- (2016-06-09) Jay Christian: Installed it but it takes me to a blank page when I try to cast. Not sure what's wrong with this thing...
- (2015-12-09) Luba Khait: This is not working. Just installed it, don't see a button in Hulu.
- (2015-01-18) Everett Henry: This app works really well and it does what it says it does. The only thing I would change would be a feature to turn it off and on. Other than that, it works just fine.
- (2014-09-16) Keith Krause: Looks good on paper, but I can't seem to invoke it. I use Hulu and click on the icon but I still get jerky and slow streaming. I must be doing something wrong but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is. When I can get all the ??? hammered out, I'll re-evaluate.
- (2014-06-26) Great application. It does exactly what it's been made for. Great job todderick! Thank you!