Win the workday. Meetings, tasks, and action items all shown in one place - pulled from the tools you already use.
The easiest way to win the workday. Seeing meetings, tasks, and action items in one place, pulled from tools you already use. After you install the Chrome Extension, whenever you open a new tab you can see your agenda for the day. It’s like if you had your own personal work coach for the day! Friday helps you finish your day with a feeling of accomplishment. Work smarter! Not harder.
- (2022-02-26) Lata Kapoor: Not able to open the extension and cant log in from the website :/ not sure what i'm doing wrong
- (2021-05-03) Alex Battikha: Absolutely wonderful application to manage your time and be productive!
- (2020-12-23) Faith Thomas: So easy to join my Zoom calls, with one click!
- (2020-12-23) Ekaterina Pavlova: omg 😍i love it!
- (2020-12-21) Denis Salaev: Having one tool with the ability to keep all your integrations in one place it's just a pleasure. Super useful Slack integration which sends awesome notifications about reports/kudos or other events I work in a small team and we used to send reports right into a Slack channel and it was super hard to search through them or filter. Now we use Friday and keeps all our reports and gives the ability to share/filter/update/react easily.
- (2020-12-17) Andrey Kalaytanov: nice and useful
- (2020-12-16) Evgenia Skorik: Since my team started using Friday I really spend much less time on a boring meeting. This chrome ext helps me to stay focus and on the really important stuff and don't miss them though. Once you set up when you in a focus time it helps you to be in a flow and not lose your concentration
- (2020-12-16) Da Net: super stoked about this extension. I love that I can do my morning routine, plan my works, and handle my day meetings info in one place. Analytics around my work done also very helpful, I can monitor my procrastination and fight with it
- (2020-12-16) Josh Spilker: Great tool to see exactly what's on the docket for the day. Connects multiple calendars, which is a lifesaver. Even connects directly to Zoom meetings
- (2020-12-16) Trace Cohen: So helpful and useful to see my day by just opening up a new tab! I no longer have to open my calendar, find the day, click the meeting and find the links. Been using this app and now extension to help manage all my work and coordinate everything I have to do. Also it's one click for zoom meetings, so I no longer have to copy/paste the URL into my browser.
- (2020-12-16) Halla Mahyn: it just works and I love it! ty all
- (2020-12-16) Chase Oliver: I use a bunch of tools to keep track of what I need to do every day, and this ties them all together so I don't have to go browser tab hopping to find the task or meeting I'm looking for. I'm not usually one that enjoys using something that tells you what to do, but seeing my to-dos every time I open a new tab helps me stay focused on what I need to get done each day.
- (2020-12-16) Luke Thomas: I've spent years trying to use todo apps to get things done (and not forget about important work that I should be doing). Unfortunately, the habit never stuck because it was another tool that wasn't baked into an existing routine. The Friday chrome extension really helps because it shows me the work that I should be doing all the time, which increases the likelihood that I will accomplish the things that I set out to do. After using this chrome extension, I'm able to leave work at the end of the day with a clear sense of if I accomplished what I needed to. I also like this because it makes it really easy to join meetings because meetings and meeting links are right in front of me. Instead of needing to visit Google calendar to click on a Zoom link, I can easily click right into the event from the planner, which saves me time.
- (2020-12-03) Ryan Dunnewold: I'm one of the devs on this project, but I genuinely use this everyday. It helps me stay on top of my day, especially being remote. The biggest win is that I can look back at the end of the day and see the things I've accomplished. This tool makes flexible work a reality, even with employees across multiple timezones!