Changes the 9gag theme
UPDATE : I just wanted to thank the 6500 users who downloaded my plug-in, now that 9gag added a dark theme option this plug-in is now useless (except if you prefer the slightly different looking dark theme of my plug-in), I don't need to maintain this plug-in anymore, which is cool, but I won't delete it from the store for now. ------------------------------------------------ Me : *slaps roof on this extension* this bad boy can make the browsing on 9gag so much nicer ! Well, for me at least. Changes the theme on the 9gag website, like the "Night Mode" theme on the 9gag mobile app. IMPORTANT : Depending on the country you live (I think), the 9gag default theme may be different, so this extension may not work in all countries! If it doesn't work so well you can try other extensions that may work in your region, it works nice with the French 9gag theme, but not so great in Germany from what I've heard. It is impossible for me to make this extension work in all regions. This extension is NOT affiliated with 9gag, I made this extension because I wanted a dark theme on PC, and I decided to share it on the store. How to report issues with my extension : You can use the "assistance" tab to report any bugs you encounter, but keep in mind that I am just one lazy dev who has nothing better to do than playing video games during my spare time, so if you have an issue with this extension it will maybe take some time before it gets fixed, but it shouldn't take longer than 2 or 3 days, I'll do my best and I'll try to check my mails and the assistance tab every day. Update 1.15 (11-June-2018) : The website changed a bit, aaaaaaand the upvote buttons went black... - Black upvote button fix
- (2018-09-28) Wahid Parolari Musaid: This one is darker! And the font is a brighter white
- (2018-09-28) Jaume Riera: I was thinking of doing it with a css style extension but this is easier. Amazing, is working fabulous.
- (2018-06-05) Donatas: Reacted to the update error and updated the plugin fast
- (2017-12-20) Joel Linder: Works very nice and all but i prefer a dark grey color rather than a pitch black, but hey, we're all diffrent.
- (2017-11-02) Szabolcs Solymosi: good job, have a rating
- (2017-07-23) Akhmad Nursoleh: ty
- (2017-06-12) Kai Rough: amazing thank you for making this!
- (2017-06-05) Benedek Máté: +potato
- (2017-05-17) Dat Nguyen: Thump up for the creator of this extension
- (2017-05-03) Hekman Millan: Wasn't an option inside 9gag to make background dark as in the mobile app? Well... 9gag Army!!! Assemble!!!
- (2017-04-07) Matthew: Everything I like about the mobile dark theme right here on my browser. I'm amazed we need an extension to get this feature, but I'm super happy this one exists!
- (2016-12-08) Sjors Lieshout: A big potato for the creator!
- (2016-11-21) Luka: 5/7
- (2018-06-01, v:1.13.5) Donatas: Invisible tittles
Before the update the titles were white, today they are all black with black background, that means no title at all.
- (2018-03-28, v:1.13.0) Lois Hernandez: why does the plugin "work" on other websites besides 9gag?
Before installing, it says this plugin can: Read and change all your data on the websites you visit. I wanted to try this but it's seems sketchy to me. It should be altering only 9gag pages, right?
- (2018-03-16, v:1.13.0) edis omer: Titles and buttons no longer visible
I think they've updated the site again. Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186
- (2017-10-27, v:1.9.0) Wahid Parolari Musaid: Black titles
Yesterday the titles were white, today they are all black with black background, that means no title at all. Chrome 61.0.3163.100