One click copy of an item to an importable format for Path of Building! Steps: 1) Click your new "POB" link on…
One click copy of an item to an importable format for Path of Building! Steps: 1) Click your new "POB" link on poe.trade[http://poe.trade] (next to whisper!) 2) Goto Path Of Building [https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360] 3) Click on "Items" 4) Click on "Create Custom..." 5) Pick Your Rarity 6) Paste! ***I have nothing to do with the development of either POE.trade nor Path of Building! ***Many thanks to those developers for their amazing work :D
- (2019-12-28) Marcin Madej: Works great, I just wish it worked https://www.pathofexile.com/trade
- (2019-10-20) Ryan Jacobson: Thank you so much!
- (2019-06-27) Henry Chinaski: The POB link does not show up during live searches.
- (2019-03-13) Stephen Bennett: No longer seems to be working. Tried it on multiple items - the POB link is not responsive any longer.
- (2019-01-16) -sysdλta: sick
- (2019-01-09) CMDogs Gaming: WORKS!
- (2018-12-13) Kamil Nowodworski: Doesn't work for live search
- (2018-12-06) zenunim lovesu: GJ. Very usefull
- (2018-10-22) Daniel Durys: Sometimes doesn't work, for example http://poe.trade/search/umonimigetabak can't copy any of listed sceptres
- (2018-06-21) Taylor Brinkley: really helpful should be baked in to the site only problem is if you have it set to generic one handed weapon the button doesnt work cheers to the maker
- (2018-06-19) Brandon M: They have updated it and it works as of POE Patch 3.3.
- (2018-06-11) Sebastian Gumz: Sometimes i cannot copy the items.
- (2018-05-11) Justin Seldomridge: No longer copying correctly for some items. The POB link doesn't do anything when clicked on. Example URL http://poe.trade/search/oborikonazaham
- (2018-04-18) Been Building: doesnt copy correctly
- (2018-03-19) Bernardo de Moraes: Is there a way to port it to the official poe's trade search?
- (2018-03-01) BigFat CaeZZar: GG, works well. Better than the scripts I have found before, seems to offer max item type support.
- (2018-01-17) Gergő Kopácsi: Amazing and simple. Just what I needed
- (2018-01-14) Александр Ивашкин: it stopped working :(
- (2017-09-15) kody huff: Nice
- (2017-09-07) Tomasz Mika: not working
- (2017-09-07) QC Methical: I was thinking about an extension like this a few days ago, nice timing. Works well!
- (2017-09-07) Worked well, instructions are clear, and super useful for checking upgrades to your gear in PoB.
- (2020-09-27, v:1.0.3) Frederik J: No POB button
No POB button on any items whatsoever on Poe.trade.
- (2019-05-08, v:1.0.3) David Chapman: No longer working as if 5/719
I get the following error: process.js:92 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'trim' of undefined at getNameOfItem (process.js:92) at getPOBText (process.js:16) at copyItemToClipboard (process.js:143) at HTMLLIElement.<anonymous> (process.js:119)
- (2019-05-06, v:1.0.3) Guy Kabos: Not working for some searches.
Not working on this search: http://poe.trade/search/dinikonnomitah working on other searches for me.
- (2019-03-14, v:1.0.3) Steven Struba: Current issue
Trying to debug if it's a program blocking it or the extension is no longer working right now. POB shows up but does not read as clickable meaning copy/paste does not work. Any1 else?
- (2018-09-01, v:1.0.3) frag faq: Stopped working
- (2018-07-05, v:1.0.3) ezet: Stopped working
Doesn't copy anymore. Throws error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'trim' of undefined" at call "let base=matches[matchIdx].trim();"
- (2018-06-20, v:1.0.3) Marc Jespersen: Doesnt copy when clicking POB
Same issue as everyone else. Really nice QOL script, please fix!
- (2018-06-14, v:1.0.3) Philip T: Doesn't work as of 2018/06/14
Clicking on "POB" does nothing. I hope this gets fixed, it's such a useful/QoL addon.
- (2018-06-07, v:1.0.3) Dennis Nielsen: :(
Clicking POB link on POE Trade doesn't do anything
- (2018-04-08, v:1.0.3) K2 K2: Browser history
Why does the extension need to read the browser history?
- (2018-03-16, v:1.0.3) BigFat CaeZZar: 1H weapons
For some reason 1H weapons aren't supported.. All of the sudden? Any ideas, possible mistakes on my side?