Edit Anything is a simple extension that allows you to edit text on any website. Click the pencil icon to turn text editing on or…
Edit Anything is a simple extension that allows you to edit text on any website. Click the pencil icon to turn text editing on or off. Edit Anything respects your privacy and does not record any of your data.
- (2021-06-29) Lily Kaplan: Absolutely loved this thing! I love editing web pages and messing with my friends, pretending like they are famous, etc. It works perfectly, except for a few text groups where it doesn't type in the same place/font/color/
- (2021-06-25) josh clark: great extension i searched for a extension like this and found this one
- (2021-06-21) Neel: Love this extension, Would love to see a version for Firefox!
- (2021-04-30) Angela Palacios: OMG I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOREST ALMANSI!!!
- (2021-03-08) HackFor Days: awesome
- (2021-02-16) Gio: i haven't used it much so i am not going to give it 5 stars but it works u just make sure its on then type like you would on a doc like i said i haven't used it much but i can tell this will be fun
- (2021-02-02) sia ding sheng: it work very fast and good, well, there is one recommended suggestions, would you enable save edited website? so that i don't need to reset after refreshing the pages.
- (2020-12-14) gojo: Works perfectly!
- (2020-11-17) 133 244: Can you please add "bold" and "italic" features?
- (2020-10-15) just an introvert: can someone tell me how this works it doesnt work for me
- (2020-10-08) Jenna St John: Exactly what I needed to demo copy. I'm a website copywriter - Brilliant.
- (2020-06-27) Arianie jenkins: wow sence when did u get 10000000000 dollors in your band acount. dang
- (2020-03-06) Eduardo Alarcon Klein: Best tool ever
- (2020-02-18) Rithy Mak: I love using this at school on school laptops!😂😂😂
- (2019-07-26) Ka3 System: This app saved me hours of work. Excellent
- (2019-03-28) This is just superb. The only extension which does not ask for the scary permission to "see the sites you visit" etc. good work on using the contenteditable property of html.
- (2019-03-13) Niper Naadi: Easy and simple web page editor. Just as in notepad - delete content, add/edit the same font text... No any included extra features or bells/whistles. But You can use "Copy/Paste" function from any program. By using some kind of office tools as MS Word, LibreOffice Writer etc. You can "Copy/Paste" any kind of Your own formatted text, pictures, hypertext etc....
- (2018-12-07) Sawan Kumar: Awesome
- (2018-10-20) Don CRISTOBAL ASPEE: I had this idea for an extension, searched for it, it already exists. It works well.
- (2018-02-05) BranPuff42: Love it, super fun to use and mess with people
- (2017-04-16) Warmuser: WOW this is the most Amazing Extension that I ever seen! Genial idea! Works perfectly! Thank you soo much! :D
- (2016-10-04) David Torres: I use it to edit prices on websites then show them at stores that do price matching, brilliant!
- (2016-10-03) Gabrien Symons: This is the perfect extension for editing text used in mockups!
- (2021-02-02, v:0.2) sia ding sheng: Save Options
it's very good and it works, well, can you add the Save Options? so that it won't reset after refresh the website.
- (2021-01-27, v:0.2) Dena Wieder-Freiden: Pencil not appearing
I added the Chrome extension but the pencil disappears after a few seconds. Any idea where it's hiding?
- (2019-10-29, v:0.2) Jose Ramos Martinez: how to use it
i have just got it and dont know how to use it
- (2019-07-05, v:0.2) Rag Tag: Could there be a shortcut to activate it?
Something like ctrl + m or something. Just because it's a bit of a pain to click it on and off on my bookmarks bar, when I don't have a mouse. Not to mention it's next to a bunch of other things that I sometimes accidentally click. Please consider.
- (2019-04-23, v:0.2) wang dong: Add more
can you add more features like changing the font size, color etc. it will be more like a note tool.
- (2019-04-23, v:0.2) wang dong: Cool
When I am reading some passages in the internet, suddenly I got an idea that what if we can edit the page and store them as note. Just like what do when reading a real book. We edit the page and store it. Maybe we can review them and this will be awesome. I wonder have you ever consider this?
- (2018-07-27, v:0.2) edit anything
How do I download?