Vali adds a property valuation estimate to real estate listings. Ever been frustrated by a listing with no price indication?…
Vali adds a property valuation estimate to real estate listings. Ever been frustrated by a listing with no price indication? Install Vali to have an estimate right there on the for sale page. Works on realestate.com.au and domain.
- (2021-02-01) Adam Duffy: Very useful tool, fantastic idea and well executed. I use it all the time.
- (2021-01-27) Warren Jacobs: An outstanding tool to have...love it!
- (2021-01-07) Jye Murray: This extension is amazing! You get all the comparative sales automatically and a theo for a house! can't believe domething like this didn't already exist. Has really taken the complexity out of house prices for me.
- (2021-01-04) Jon Warren: AMAZING AND ACCURATE!
- (2021-01-04) Ashley Meow: Awesome! Makes property hunting that much easier!
- (2021-01-04) Katie Mazzoni: Such a good idea!! Took all the guess work out and I didn't have to call any real estate agents for prices!
- (2020-12-29) Paddy Cao: Loving it! Having been property hunting for a while, it can be very frustrating that listed home prices are not displayed, forcing you to 'contact' the agent for a guide, upon which you are spammed with marketing. This is a great tool to provide you with an independent pricing guide.
- (2020-12-23) Ellisa Bennett: Now I actually have an idea of what the properties I'm looking at should cost!
- (2020-12-20) Tim Blundy: I love how to shows you valuations right on the listing page. So easy!
- (2020-12-20) Grant Brits: Super helpful. Very clear and accurate valuations with the full data to back it up if I need it. Top stuff