Shows the number os unread feeds in your Digg Reader [DISCONTINUED].
[DISCONTINUED] "Google Reader Notifier" replacement. This plugin notifies you the number of unread feeds on your Digg Reader. To check you feeds out, all you need to do is click on the icon. You may also view your unread feeds on a "popout". Check the options page for more. Version 2.3.2: Digg reader is dead for quite some time now. The goal of this update is alert users that still have this plugin installed, so they can remove it. Version 2.3.1: - desktop notification & sound BUG fixed. Version 2.3: - desktop notification & sound option added. Version 2.2.1: - permissions updated to only the necessary. Version 2.2: - auto update count when leaving Digg Reader's page. - minor bugs fixed. Version 2.1: - option to view unread on popout. DISCLAIMER: I don't owe the rights of the Digg logo or name. This plugin is for personal use only.
- (2017-02-28) Tati Oliveira: Great and simple, could add even sites that doesn't work with other rss readers.
- (2014-06-11) Francesco Pontillo: Great extension! Simple, working, with very clean and neat options page.
- (2014-02-19) Calebe B. Teixeira: Amazing and simple extension!
- (2014-01-02) Asher Pen: 相比官方的那个，这个反而能正常显示未读数。不过还是被墙干扰了。
- (2013-12-13) Finally a notifier thanks a lot! Show a popup feature is great however it would be better if you would able, to click on the articels displayed in the pop up in the next tab! awesome! LOOOOOVEEE IT! :D thank you very much for making this extension! ;)
- (2013-11-12) Gaël Duluc: I love this addon ! Can you develop the same for Firefox please ?
- (2013-09-26) Torgeir Veimo: Simple, yet informative. Would be nice with more advanced features though, similar to the notifier for google reader, like a dropdown menu with the most recent entries.
- (2013-09-03) Sergey Antropoff Photography: Exellent!
- (2013-08-22) 不放香菜: GREAT,but load speed too long
- (2013-08-21) Ibrahim Muhammad: Good one though it lacks some important features like desktop notifications, video support, and rtl languages fix.
- (2013-08-06) Andrew Rabon: This is everything I wanted from an RSS notifier. My only suggestion would be to make the icon monochrome, like Digg currently is. Or provide icon options. Edit- Oh, desktop notifications would be amazing, too. Please consider adding them soon.
- (2013-08-01) Kristan Hoffman: Works as described, I appreciate the options, and the developer listens to feedback and suggestions. This extension is a valuable part of the Digg Reader experience for me!
- (2013-07-31) Max Lippman: Works well, and the developer seems very open to feedback.
- (2013-07-30) Max M W: Great and simple extension! Nothing to complain about.
- (2013-07-23) El contador mantiene durante algún tiempo el número aunque ya se hayan marcado todos los artículos como leídos.
- (2017-06-23, v:2.3.1) Read Feed but appears as unread
I read all my feed, but the plugins shows as I didn't. The number is still there even if the page doesn't have any new feed.
- (2016-09-01, v:2.3.1) Paul Lundquist: Blank Screen
I downloaded the app from the store, but I get a blank screen at start up. What is wrong? The app worked before I took it in to Best Buy for a tuneup.
- (2014-07-16, v:2.3) Gregory Gallagher: Popout notification
Recently I've been getting a popout notification about my unread feeds when I have both Popouts and Notifications disabled in the settings.
- (2014-07-16, v:2.3) Evil Pechenka: The problem with updating.
Is not disabled in the settings popup. Do not turn off the volume.
- (2014-01-08, v:2.2.1) Adonis K.: Specific folder tracking and list view
Please give us the option to choose which folders we want to track. I'd like to track specific folders (because I have some really spammy rss feeds, in separate folders). Also, the ability to watch the popup view in list mode.
- (2013-12-13, v:2.2.1) Click with Mouse wheel
Hey could you please implement, that it is possible to to click in the popup window with the mousewheel to open the article in the background. Example: you open the popup and select all the articels you want to read with the mouse wheel (or strg+click doesn't matter) and all the pages open in the background, so the pop up is still displayed. Thank you ;)
- (2013-10-09, v:2.2.1) Alireza: https option
use https option seems dont give a damn
- (2013-08-21, v:2.2.1) Ibrahim Muhammad: New features request
Please add a desktop notifications feature with sound if possible and a mark as read button for every single article, THANKs.
- (2013-08-21, v:2.2.1) Ibrahim Muhammad: rtl languages and videos
Hi developer, i have a problem on reading Arabic articles when other languages like english are included in the article text, and videos don't seem to be working, Please fix those problems, thank you.
- (2013-08-05, v:2.2.1) Previe like Google reader Extension
Can you make preview of unreaded articles directly in extension-so you can see unreaded articles without clicking and then go directly to see in reader. Other function like for example. through the extension mark article as readed)