Manage, save and restore your windows, tabs and sessions.
Tabmanager.io is an all-in-one session, window and tab manager extension for Chrome that helps you manage and organize open tabs, tab-groups and windows in one convenient place. ★ Window & Tab Manager Our window and tab manager empowers you to swiftly navigate through open windows and tabs using either your mouse or keyboard. You can effortlessly switch between tabs and windows, search and filter tabs by title or URL keywords, and efficiently manage various aspects such as pinned tabs, tab sorting, grouping tabs by domain, suspending tabs, identifying tabs with sound, and removing duplicates. Additionally, you have the option to export tabs and windows as backup files, save tabs for future use, and synchronize them across multiple devices. Our window manager presents a multiple column layout that enables you to gain a comprehensive overview of all your open windows and tabs while providing the flexibility to organize your windows by renaming them. Through simple drag and drop functionality, you can easily move tabs between windows, open them in new windows, or merge entire windows. The tab manager also offers convenient features to save tabs for later restoration. You can save specific tabs within a window, save all tabs within a window, or save the entire session encompassing all open windows. ★ Tab Groups The tab manager comes with built-in support for managing your tab-groups. You can easily create a new tab group, move groups between windows, merge tab groups, rename tab groups and save your tab groups and restore them with the window at a later time. ★ Session Manager The session manager provides a comprehensive view of all your saved windows and sessions, allowing you to effortlessly manage and swiftly restore previously saved windows and sessions. Our intelligent restore feature ensures that opening tabs in a new or existing window does not slow down your computer, as tabs are opened in a suspended state. You can also sync your saved windows and sessions to the cloud, ensuring data integrity and accessibility across all your devices. ★ Session History You can access a timeline overview of your browser sessions, enabling you to easily restore individual windows or tabs from earlier points in time. Save session snapshots from either the manager or the menu, providing you with the flexibility to quit your browser or temporarily use a blank browser without the risk of losing your tabs and windows. Enabling the auto-save session feature helps you track your local browser session history in case of a browser crash. Tabmanager.io is designed to provide all these features in a compact size compared to our competitors. We strongly believe that great software should utilize minimal system resources while delivering optimal performance. Features: ▪ Overview of active Windows and Tabs ▪ Keyboard navigation support ▪ Rename Windows ▪ Switch between Tabs and Windows ▪ Multiple Window columns for wide screens ▪ Light/Dark theme ▪ Filter Tabs with search ▪ Drag and drop Tabs and Windows ▪ Merge Windows by drag and drop ▪ Group Tabs by domain ▪ Sort Tabs ▪ Remove duplicate Tabs ▪ Suspend/Discard Tabs from memory ▪ Find Tabs playing audio ▪ Mute/Unmute Tab playing audio ▪ Create new Tab-group ▪ Drag and Drop Tab-group ▪ Merge Tab-groups ▪ Save Tab-groups for later ▪ Save Tabs for later ▪ Save Windows for later ▪ Save Session for later ▪ Quickly restore Windows and Sessions ▪ Share Windows by URL ▪ Automatic Sessions history snapshot ▪ Take Session snapshots for easy restore later ▪ Export Tabs, Window or Session as JSON/CSV ▪ Import exported Tabs, Window or Session ▪ Backup & Sync ▪ Cloud Backups ▪ And more... Send us an email at [email protected] if you need support or have suggestions about missing features.
- (2023-10-18) inson1: Performance is bad
- (2023-09-30) Daniele: Awesome extension! The only missing functionality for my opinion is the ability to search inside the "session history" tab. Please consider to add this functionality, like in the "active session" tab.
- (2023-09-29) Denny Lenselink: Why is this a clone/fork of Cluster - Window & Tab Manager? https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/aadahadfdmiibmdhfmpbeeebejmjnkef
- (2023-09-18) Panagiotis Kassianidis: Very good work, congratulations, the best extension out there for managing groups across windows. I propose 2 additions that will make it perfect: - Take the name of the windows from the browser instead of generating random ones. I am using Edge and when I give the window a name through the native functionality, I would expect it is reflected in tabmanager but it's not - When restoring a window from a saved session, you should if possible restore the tabs in suspended mode because otherwise it takes forever and the performance is very slow...
- (2023-08-10) 吉村F: not support tab group
- (2023-07-26) Emmanuel: The extension is really good at managing opened tabs... but sessions not so much. It would be MUCH MUCH better if it had better tools to organize and edit your saved sessions. For example: If you have a saved session with multiple windows, and want to work only on one window and later on make changes to such window, there is NO way at all to update it in the session. You have to restore the WHOLE session, delete your previous one and save a new one, which is a hassle.
- (2023-07-14) Cla Sg: Very complete Tab Manager extension. Most desirable functionalities are available and works without problems. Of course improved form of implementation and more functionalities are welcome. I liked it.
- (2023-07-10) lawrence lee: Basically just cluster with a subscription to sync and you can't view active windows with saved closed ones at the same time
- (2023-06-24) Sorin Acela: This is even more stupid than other session managers, It takes forever to restore a session. It doesn't work like Chrome session restoring, meaning opening all windows and THEN trying to connect with each tab address. This piece of junk opens the next window AFTER it connected to the addresses of all the tabs of the current window. It you have 20 windows of 10 tabs each, it takes forever to have all the windows available. More than that, the windows are opened in a random order! More than that, at least one window was lost. Do not rely on this piece of junk.
- (2023-06-21) Hyung-jun Chang: Checks all the boxes for me. 1. Opens with separate window so I don't have to use hotkeys and wait for the awkwardly placed small popup to load up every time. 2. Displays tab titles so I don't have to hover over same 30 youtube icons to know which is which. And since it is its own tab, you can zoom out to look at more items in one screen. 3. And it's free for basic usage.
- (2023-06-07) Zahedullah Helmand: I really really really hope this extension is not going to disappoint me! It seems very good, you have a good overview! and i hope there are no bugs that all your sessions will be deleted. It is the only good extension i found, which has a free version for grouping tabs and save an unlimited amount of tabs. Really happy I found this!
- (2023-05-10) Liliana Kahn: I like it so far, but I would like to know what the account features entail.
- (2023-05-09) Emmanuel: It's pretty good, optimal and has good functions. However, i encountered a problem when saving more than 60 tabs in a window (66 tabs and 14 groups to be precise) , distributed among several groups. When restoring the window, for some reason some of the tabs got restored on a separate window, ruining my grouped tabs.
- (2023-04-21) Esteban Daniel Signorini: Muy bueno.
- (2023-04-18) Josh Kasap: --- Updated Review 4-18-2023 - 4 stars Newest update made it so saved sessions also restore tab groups properly so this is almost perfect but there is still one small issue. When viewing the active session via the manager it will also show the color and name of your tab groups. Looking at the list of sessions to restore it only shows the tabs and not the tab groups. The tab groups are properly saved and loaded but you can't tell until after you load the session. If you made it show this info the same as it does on active session tab then this app would be perfect 5/5. --- Original Review 4-17-2023 - 3 stars Please add full support for tab groups on session restore. If I look in active session and create tab groups it seems to keep track of group name and color as expected. But if I save a session or window and then restore it later it only restores the tabs and not the tabgroup name and color. The whole point of me searching for a tab manager is so i can restore tabs and tab groups. With the current functionally it's a time waste to even bother setting up tab groups.
- (2023-03-09) Christopher: Love this, but I can't let go of Tabs Outliner until I can quickly drag and drop tabs into groups and sub groups in Tab manager. If you google "How to easily clean-up you browsing tree in Tabs Outliner" watch the first video that shows up. Skip to the 30-second mark. That's what Tab Manager needs to have added. The entire point of the extension for me is to quickly sort 800+ tabs daily. Drag and drop and one-touch/hotkey workflow would make this 5 star.
- (2023-02-20) disgusting pig: This is pretty good. Better than Session Buddy in my opinion. I would like to suggest some features though. - export with clipboard and paste it to another browser like you can with Session Buddy. - save and move specific tabs into another list so I can, for example, put all my saved Youtube tabs into one list like Better One Tab.
- (2023-02-18) Bruno Magalhães: I'm really enjoying this extension, it seems like a good alternative to OneTab, but it's a shame that it's not possible to search for saved tabs, it only searches by window name.
- (2023-02-18) Tony Montan: Love the auto save , remove duplicates. great features .
- (2023-02-03) Jerome Go: This has a lot of potential and it's almost ready to surpass cluster and other competitors. I wish there was the option to config keyboard shortcut to sort tabs, close duplicates, etc. This just needs more polishing and more control over suspending tabs after x amount of time as well.
- (2023-01-26) zz zz: Good enough,however 'open session' and 'save session' buttom is too close,And 'save session' do not have second confirmation. So that it sometimes easy to save unwilling session by mistake
- (2023-01-07) Lozen L: Tried a bunch of tab managers, this one came out on top. Great extension that has active support from devs with quick reply's. Would recommend 10/10
- (2022-12-23) Scott L: Very good tool, for managing an excessive amount of tabs. If you've got ADHD or tab hoarder syndrome, this is essential in your toolkit of tab management. The developer recently added a feature at my request which I always appreciate. So it's being actively updated and they're open minded. Recommend checking it out - searching your tabs and managing them all with this is much easier.
- (2022-12-15) Lukas Brozek: Lets move it one level higher - option to create a list of tags that can be assigned to each tab (assign multiple tags possible) and search allowing combination of tags + text (search in URL/page title), like search for: #tag1 #tag2 text. Of course, with possibility to search only for text /or tags to return list of corresponding tabs. That would make life among tabs much easier!
- (2022-11-16) The Other Bob Dole: The product seems to have similar functionality to Cluster Tab Manager (which is great) but nothing really 'more' out of the box. It also says it's compatible with Vivaldi but if you save and restore a session, your tab stacks are gone and EVERYTHING is in a new tab. THAT is something that really needs to be fixed; the ability to save and restore tab stacks. Other than that, just a few nit-picky things but glad to see there's ongoing development of the extension!
- (2022-11-14) Syed Muazzam Siddiqhi: Hi, I need sort, backup, notes for each window. Naming for each window. And backup, why is paid? can you make it free with gdrive
- (2022-10-19) Pierre Aguilar: I have tried a lot of tab extension and it is the best for my usage. I put extension page on my side screen and i can easyly switch/rearrange tabs, windows, ...
- (2022-09-19) harktu: looks promising. for now does the job.
- (2022-08-23) Vinoo Samuel: A few huge disappointments with this otherwise great app. 1) In session view, it is pointless to see '1 Window' repeated ad infinitum. It would be better to have the number of tabs in that session displayed instead. 2) Again in session view, if I scroll up or down on the left using the Pg Up/Pg Dn key, the display on the right does not change. It keeps showing me only the selected session. 3) There is NO search function i session view in case I want to find a particular tab I opened a few days back.
- (2022-07-23) C Washington: This is GREAT. But I have two suggestions: 1. Please add a notification that shows the number of open tabs across windows. 2. Please allow us to sort tabs by NAME, domain name is nice, but tab name would be better. Other than that, this is great for my ADHD. I generally have 50-70 tabs open across 4-6 windows - Office 365 docs that I'm working on, websites for resources/research to do what I am working on. (NOTE: because you don't list the number of tabs open, I use another extension for this purpose - Tab Manager Plus. As soon as you add that feature, I will remove it!). When I start feeling overwhelmed, or I see too many open tabs on Tab Manager Plus, I open this, merge all windows and then decide what is the most important and close all the unnecessary windows - often used to research what I need to do. I may sort the apps a create a different window for each project. This allows me to "reset" and "refocus" and determine my work priorities. I LITERALLY do this 3-4 times per day. It has REALLY helped my productivity. LOVE THIS EXTENSION.
- (2022-07-04) Dameem Darwan: If I save all windows (Let's say I've got 5 opened) and then I wanted to rename one of those windows, I can't? So Tab Manager will assign random names to those 5 saved windows but I CANNOT rename them? I can rename a Session but I cannot rename the 5 windows within that session? How weird id that!
- (2022-06-16) Hakou Reggab: اتمنى اضافة notes to do list وان يبقى مجاني
- (2022-06-09) mkn live: Please let me know if you have any other products I can use. This software is enterprise level quality & fine tuned for power users. Soon we wont have Internet Explorer, thank you for helping me make the transition. Although If I could use this extension on IE that would be mind-blowing, right?? The developer of this extension should honestly make a browser, similar to IE, I would use it every day.
- (2022-05-17) Xalomon: Does not take a snapshot of actual tabs, but of the urls in them. To see the difference, close a window with many tabs, then use History > Recently Closed to get them back, for all those tabs the Back button will be available so you can click it to go back to previous pages visited on the tab. That's how this is expected to work. If you save a snapshot with the extension, all the favicons will become generic, you'll have to click the tabs to unsuspend them, and the story of all tabs will be lost (with the Back button disabled.) That's not how this is expected to work.
- (2022-05-02) Gary McFeat: I’ve been looking for a replacement for Tabs Outliner (no longer supported) for ages. I came across TabManager about a week ago and have been test-driving it. Initial impression? I really like it, and (barring an unexpected problem) I’ll probably subscribe next week. One thing I’d like to suggest: When you’re on a particular web page in the browser, the entry for that page in the TabManager list should be highlighted in some way (bold, but maybe highlight the background colour as well) to make it easy to find in the list. At the moment, the page’s corresponding list entry doesn’t look any different from all the other entries, and when you’ve got a long list (as I do) it can be tedious trying to find where you are in the list. I hope that makes sense. Or am I just missing something? Anyway, keep up the great work!
- (2022-04-07) Asterios Leonidis: Exactly the feature that I was looking for.
- (2022-04-06) Colin Clarke: Pretty much everything I was looking for, great to see the developer team is active and responsive, too. Just one feature request: I'd like to be able to either automatically delete a saved window when I restore it, or even better, have an option in the menu (the one that opens when you click the icon in the top bar, the one that starts with "open manager") to save and overwrite the current window. That way I can open a window, add/remove some tabs, and then close it without having to manually remove the prior version of the window.
- (2022-03-17) Xia Gao: Windows cannot be collapsed, and the original icon of the site is not shown when the tab is suspended.
- (2022-01-27) Rogerio M. Souza: Formidable solution! Flawless UX & UI, both on the website and in the extension interface. Super minimalist, yet complete and essentially powerful. Allows autosave. You open the tabs and their site is saved in the clouds. And it has an extraordinary native feature: [SUSPEND TABS]. The paid subscription is worth every penny (https://tabmanager.io/pricing). (...) == Free == Essential Features $0/month Window Manager Save Windows Session Manager Basic Support == Advanced == Advanced Features $1.99/month billed annually everything in free Backup & Sync Access your Work Anywhere Priority Support (...)
- (2022-01-05) Peter Vogopoulos: I loved this at first sight. So much that I immediately went looking to give these folks my money. It needs ONE thing to make it killer... A (x) next to a link that I don't need anymore to quickly delete it. This will help me make quick work of my 1000+ tabs (not a joke). This is a killer extension for me.
- (2022-01-04) Leonard Mosescu: Clean, powerful and elegant extension of existing Chrome's window/tab functionality. I really like this approach compared with the extensions that try to introduce completely new concepts and/or workflows. I think Tabmanager.io is one of the best tab managers out there and it appears to be actively developed by a very responsive team.
- (2021-11-11) John Lazarsfeld: Incredible tool -- immediately paid to become an advanced user. A few feature requests below :) - ability to "delete" windows within a saved session folder - ability to convert a window within a saved session into a stand-alone saved window. - ability to add a new tab to a saved window - (low-priority): when saving a currently-open window, store its current dimensions, and open to those dimensions when restoring. Thank you for this great app!
- (2021-11-06) Drew Kerrigan: Great app, implementation, and continued support! Spiritual successor to Cluster and I even think you surpassed it! The only thing keeping me from using this as a daily tool is the ability to save a window/tabs and have it close that window & tabs (instead of suspend) see the "OneTab" extension. Would also be nice to have the option to remove the stored window upon restore.
- (2021-11-04) Jen bertty: I just love interface and features keep up the good work
- (2021-10-28) r w: Expect a merge all windows option under "Merge with window" option. Almost there!
- (2021-10-21) Acer Chang: I love this! Please add keyboard shortcuts in the app and I would like to have an option that I can open "saved window" directly if possible.
- (2021-09-27) Denny Seidel: n1
- (2021-09-19) Charisse Yee: I feel that all its missing is being able to export and import for those who don't use sync and recording the window as incognito and opening it as an incognito window. It can also have a history of closed tabs in the window to help facilitate re-opening of the tabs.
- (2021-08-16) Ryuichi Yano: Good UI. It's easy to manage tabs and sessions. In my PC, fonts are a bit too large, then window titles are trimmed in Saved Windows page. I hope it will be fixed. Thank you.
- (2021-06-06) Dan Eng: Great extension, love it! Thank you for making this
- (2023-09-25, v:2.0.2) Marco Manzato: Failed to import windows when importing .json
Hi, I've exported the sessions from one machine as a .json and attempted to import on another machine using the .json, but I get a "Failed to import windows" error message. Is there some kind of log that I can check to identify the problem?
- (2023-09-08, v:2.0.2) David Ferguson: Keyboard Shortcuts / Quicker Way to Restore a Saved Session
Loving this extension and use it to keep separate windows depending on what I'm working on. Right now it's a few clicks to open the manager and then go to saved sessions and click 'restore' next to the saved window I want - would be amazing if there was a quicker way (like custom keyboard shortcuts to achieve this)
- (2023-07-14, v:2.0.2) Panos Kassianidis: Window names in Edge
Hello, I am using the extension in Edge and I really like it. Unfortunately the window names are something like "Window 12343245" which doesnt help identify them easily. It would be great if the name was the same as you see in Edge when looking at the "Window" menu. Edge allows you to also manually set the name of a Window...
- (2023-07-12, v:2.0.2) Matt Powers: Session exports - Window names are not saved?
When I do session saves/restores for something major like an OS patch - I am finding the window names I edit prior to saving don't appear following restore. Could that be something enhanced - to retain the window names as part of saved sessions that get restored?
- (2023-03-17, v:1.9.2) Kevin Dean: Save to Window Sort options
Currently, when clicking the dots menu on a tab and using the Save to window option, the list of Saved Sessions window are sorted by date from new to old. When you save a lot of windows over time, it starts to get difficult to find specific windows. If they were alphabetical, it would make things a lot easier. Since different people have different needs, maybe the sort records option the Saved Sessions tab can be saved and also used as the sort option for the Save to window list or have a separate setting in the Settings to save our preference for how to sort the dropdown. Maybe even have an advanced option, where the save dropdown shows like the latest 5 saved-to folders at the top and then the rest by our setting (title or date). This way if you saving to the same folders more than once recently, it's easier to get to at the top and then rest or including the recent ones in duplicate sorted as you like it below it. Like: Recent Saved to Folder 1 Recent Saved to Folder 2 Recent Saved to Folder 3 Recent Saved to Folder 4 Recent Saved to Folder 5 ----------------------------------- A Folder B Folder C Folder D Folder (also Recent 3) E Folder F Folder (also Recent 1) etc..... Make sense? Just some ideas.
- (2023-03-08, v:1.9.2) Bioy Felner: Tutorials on how to use your extension?
Do you have any tutorials on how to use your extension and videos or articles explaining in detail how to use each of the features? I checked both in your website and in YouTube and don´t fine any.
- (2023-03-07, v:1.9.2) Michael Patterson: Not sure if there's an interaction with another extension or if it's solely this one - but If I open chrome, and don't click on the Tabmanager.io extension, then any time I try to click a tab and drag it out of the window its in (assuming multiple tabs ope
Not sure if there's an interaction with another extension or if it's solely this one - but If I open chrome, and don't click on the Tabmanager.io extension, then any time I try to click a tab and drag it out of the window its in (assuming multiple tabs open in one window), chrome crashes. Again, not saying that's a function of this extension specifically - it could be an an interaction this one has with another extension for some reason or with chrome in general - but I did confirm that if I click the extension after opening chrome, chrome doesn't crash - if I don't click it, it does.
- (2023-02-22, v:1.9.1) Matt Powers: Feature request: option to highlight all duplicate tabs
One common usecase for me in using Tabmanager.io is to review all tabs/windows I have and do some sorting/organizing into groups. When doing so, I find it helpful to close duplicate tabs. The current feature to manage duplicate tabs appears to be limited to an individual window. But my duplicates may be across other windows. And sometimes I may want to keep duplicates. So I am thinking what could help would be a feature to highlight all duplicate tabs across windows. Perhaps color-code the unique groups of duplicates; perhaps give some prioritization of displaying the the duplicate group size from largest to smallest. Just highlight to let me consider whether I want to close dups or keep them.
- (2023-01-28, v:1.8.11) Kevin Dean: Column Breakpoints
Coming from the old Cluster extension, I'm used to having 2 columns fit in a 1280 wide window. For some reason 2 columns don't kick in here until about a 1287 wide window, which seems odd but may just be a multiple of some minimum column width. I often have 1280 wide windows because 2 fit side by side on my display. Would it be possible to lower this so 2 columns can appear at 1280 or perhaps have a custom setting where people can set it to their liking. Maybe a minimum column width value so it's flexible as the windows grow wider. So a minimum column width of 640 would get me 2 columns at 1280 and 3 columns at 1920, etc. Thanks.
- (2023-01-28, v:1.8.11) Kevin Dean: Deselect All
In the extension window, when I select multiple tabs to move around, is there a way to deselect all afterward? I'm not seeing anything obvious. I either need to click each tab again to deselect on at a time, or reload the whole window.
- (2023-01-21, v:1.8.11) Kevin Dean: Window Names after Restart
Should the Active Session window names survive restarting Chrome? When I restart they're all lost. Seems with the window numbers shown by default, that information would be stored so names can be reassigned after restart. Am I wrong in thinking that should work? Otherwise there's not much point in naming the windows (aside from when they're saved).
- (2023-01-07, v:1.6.9) Drzsun Drzsun: What changed?
Could you please provide a Changelog either here or on your website?
- (2023-01-01, v:1.8.11) Lozen L: QoL & Feature sugesstions
I'm not sure about the etiquette for dumping a big list of suggestions on the developers.. But there where couple things I thought about when using tabmanager for a bit. The extension is already amazing and a big life saver as is, but if any of these make the cut that would be a blessing; Quality of life suggestions: 1. More options for shortcuts, i.e. 'merge all windows', 'suspend tabs', 'save session' etc.. 2. A tick box that says "Dont show this warning message." when using the merge all windows function. 3. When moving a pinned tab from one window to the next it unpins the tab. It would be nice if it automatically got pinned in the new window as well when moved. 4. An option to make pages immune to 'suspend tabs' function, i.e. now we have to reload the tabmanager every time we use the function. Feature suggestions: 5. 'sort all' function that re-organizes the tabs based on url. 6. 'clear all' function that closes all windows and tabs and leaves you on an empty new-tab page or the tabmanager page
- (2022-11-19, v:1.6.9) Matt Powers: No refresh in Windows UI?
When I do typical actions in the Windows UI, like click X controls to close unused tabs, the items don't auto-refresh to show updated state. I have to refresh the entire tab UI window to see my changes applied. Is this a known issue - is it fixable?
- (2022-02-18, v:1.5.10) Konstantin Valeshkovsky: Issues with the extension
Hi! First of all would like to say - the extension is good enough for me to pay for it. But I can see few problems and questions I'd like to clarify. 1. The functions for exporting saved windows in JSON or CSV ( in Collection tab ) are not working. The buttons are just grayed out and disabled. Not sure is it is convenient to open all the windows one by one to export them. 2. The Tabmanager favicon is missing in the list of tabs in the saved window. This looks strange. 3. Didn't got what are Sessions ( in Collection tab in the filter dropdown ). They are empty no matter what I do. Could you please explain the idea? 4. Would like to see in the future the feature of sorting the tabs in saved windows. Also move tabs between saved windows as well. I mean, this is working in active windows. 4. What about cross-browser solution? I mean, the Firefox at least ))) Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the answer!
- (2021-11-21, v:1.5.1) Raphael Rech: Restore collection from quick menu
I just downloaded this extension and like it immediatly! One thing would be great though: the ability to be able to restore a collection from the quick menu similar to snapshots!
- (2021-11-10, v:1.4.5) Drew Kerrigan: RE: Feedback from app review
Ideally closing the window on save coming from the extension menu would be most efficient, but adding it to the manager would be nice too. Yes, being able to save a specific window to app collections then have it be removed from the collection on restore would be excellent. These two features are pretty much exactly what OneTab offers and nothing more, I would love to get rid of that extension and tell everyone I know that uses it to switch to yours! The above is in reply to: ______________________________________________________________________ Thank you for the review Drew! Close on save is something we can add. Do you prefer to save in the manager or from the extension menu, or both? Remove upon restore. You can create a history snapshot of the session(all windows) and the application will continuously remove any session that is older than a week(this will become configurable in the future). That way you don't have to worry about cleaning up old records. Alternatively if you want to save a specific window to your Collections and remove upon restore, we could add a setting for that. If you have further feedback or questions please feel free to send us an email.
- (2021-11-06, v:1.4.5) R O: Add export/import to markdown file format?
Hi, Amazing extension, stunning work. Could you add the ability to export/import as a markdown file? Keep up the incredible extension! Have an excellent day!
- (2021-10-01, v:1.2.1) Noman Khalid: Plagrism?
How tabmanager.io is different from clusterwm.com ?
- (2021-08-29, v:1.1.14) Tony Newton: Great Extension by the way.
Just a few of suggestions. 1. When deleting in Sessions, could you make it an option to chose if you want to confirm Delete? 2. I would like to Drag And Drop between saved sessions in Save Window? 3. A different Theme. Maybe something that reflects the colours in your logo?