Powered by Riot's Official API, quickly view detailed information about a summoner all within a lightweight extension.
Try a live demo of the app without downloading it: lolbyte.me LolByte allows you to look up information about summoners instantly in League of Legends all within a lightweight extension! LolByte has a wide array of features that you'd expect from sites like OP.GG. However, it can be a hassle to pull up third party sites or the client itself. Now with LolByte, you can do it all within an extension from any web page without the need to open a new tab or window. Follow LolByte on Twitter to get updates on the extension! https://twitter.com/lolbyte1
- (2018-01-27) Sunflower 35: Bru itis horable it did not go on my home screen and i was depending on seeing it there so i could play league of legends but it did not show up and i have to go look for another site that might work.
- (2016-04-16) - Keulu -: Très bien , Très rapide , Très simple
- (2015-11-14) Yenben: This thing is fast as a homeguard hecarim and as accurate as a metronome, I luv it :P EDIT: Plz update it to show season 6 items, and also if possible can you add an option to remove someone from your favorites without going to the summoner page because my friend changed his account name and now his old one is stuck on the list.
- (2014-10-24) Joseph Noh: Good stuff, I can easily look up someone in a second instead of going on a site, gj keep up the good work!
- (2014-10-21) Zach Hebert: This extension does nothing new or revolutionary but what it does is simplify and streamline the process of checking out other summoners you're watching or playing with. Want to check info on who just carried your favorite streamer? Do it flawlessly in seconds without having to take a break from the action. Want to see who just dumpstered you in lane? Do it without leaving that crit-crank guide on mobafire. I've been using the app since it was released and I've yet to find an issue with it. Highly recommended.
- (2014-10-09) Daniel H.: Gr8 stuff m8
- (2014-10-09) Finn Frühstück: Amazing, works like a charm!
- (2014-10-09) Random Dude: I totally like it... maybe the Style/Design looks a bit smudgy (if this is the right word) but it's function is just great.. no need to type an url in chrome to see someones Matchhistory etc.. Great Job
- (2014-10-09) Michael Goh: This is awesome!!! It was a minor encumbrance to always go to third party sites such as lolking or op.gg to review my match history, but with this extension I can see my summoner stats super fast!!! 5/5
- (2017-03-03, v:41.2.24) Size
Can I change the size of this ts really small on my screen?