This is a tooltip designed specifically for the Random Battle mode of the site Pokemon Showdown. The tooltip provides useful data…
This is a tooltip designed specifically for the Random Battle mode of the site Pokemon Showdown. The tooltip provides useful data on an enemy's item, ability, moves, and stats that far exceeds data found on the default tooltip. All data is expressed in probabilities. This data changes dynamically as the enemy reveals some of their information over the course of a game.
- (2019-07-12) Jason Sims: doesnt work
- (2019-06-06) Joshua Wu: why doesnt this work anymore?
- (2019-03-29) zashi nunes: Not working.
- (2019-03-27) Doesnt work
- (2019-03-10) YellowPie84: It was very good when it worked, but has recently stopped working. I'll be sure to give it 5 stars if it gets working again!
- (2019-02-28) Kevin Corso: Doesn't work at all. Used to like it though.
- (2019-02-26) Glenn D.: Stopped working after a while. Pls fix
- (2018-09-06) CubeBizz: 10/10
- (2018-04-25) Ethan Z: How to use it?
- (2018-01-21) Ahmed Alkabasi: Just very helpful :)
- (2019-08-02, v:2.2) zashi nunes: Error.
Your extesion not working bro..
- (2019-03-26, v:2.2) overlay
After installing the extension the overlay wouldn't appear after starting a random battle on showdown, I tried to change how the extension activated but still nothing, there is no info at all even if I hover the location the overlay should have been.
- (2019-03-16, v:2.2) D K: not working
- (2019-02-26, v:2.2) Yotam Cohen: Stopped working after a while
Hello. First of all i wanted to say thanks for developing such a useful tool for randbats players like myself! However, sadly, the tool stopped working for me after a while. I originally installed it as the chrome extension. I have since tried uninstalling/reinstalling and even copypasting the js file into the correct place in the browser manually, but to no avail. I notice that some other users also reported similar issues in the comments. Was wondering if you had any thoughts about this? Thanks!
- (2019-02-26, v:2.2) Glenn D.: Stopped working
Stop working after awhile. tried un and reinstalling and signing out but nothing worked.
- (2018-08-21, v:2.2) yung frisbee: some sets are wrong
this plugin is super helpful but i've lost some battles cause the data was wrong lol. Update the sets and this plugin would be amazingg
- (2018-04-15, v:2.1) Not Working
Whenever I click the extension to activate it nothing happens.
- (2018-04-02, v:2.1) Bugs
Hi love the extention but there are many bugs. Meloetta-Pirouette, garchomp is quite bugy, some other stuff as well i can't quite remember though.
- (2018-01-03, v:1.1.1) Hovering Issues on PS
After installing the extension, I was unable to properly hover over anything on Showdown. When I hovered over my moves, mons, or the stats that the extension gives, the information would display briefly and then disappear. This does not happen 100% of the time, but it seems to pop in and out frequently, and when it happens it makes battling very difficult.