Apply visual filters to webpages you view!
Sheen will give you control over how you see your favourite web pages. No-matter who you are, you are likely to find this useful or fun; - Greyscale you're a web developer needing to judge true contrast - Contrast you have a vision impairment and you need those pesky font colours to pop - Colour modification you're colour blind and the designer of your favourite site has chosen the one colour you cant distinguish! Make all blues purple, all reds green. - Colour saturation you can't see the difference between two shades in a poorly made map - Sepia you're favourite networking site wont allow you to customise the colour theme, this will do it! - Blur you're an employee wanting to instantly obscure whatever it is you're not meant to be looking at with the click of a mouse - Brightness you're up too late and the page is blinding you This extension modifies how a page's colours are displayed to you by applying visual filters to the entire page. It's like applying photo filters to all web pages! New to version 2: - create any number of profiles - have these profiles automatically apply to web pages or whole sites - edit these profiles and have the changes automatically spread to the pages you've already set to use it - previously required no permissions! But now needs them to be able to watch tab URLs :(
- (2019-08-24) Brendan Holly: I have a form of red green color blindness. I was having trouble reading a tour bus route map. One of the routes was displayed in a color that I could not distinguish from the color used for bodies of water.. This app made it possible for me to see the two routes clearly and to distinguish between them. Excellent! It's a practical solution to a problem that has bothered me for years.
- (2016-03-11) Brian Boase: Great!Perfect! How do I get it to be on by default? It's annoying to have to turn it on every time a web page loads.
- (2013-11-12) IM HO: It would be perfekt if i could activate it for the actual window with an hotkey
- (2019-12-03, v:2.0.1) Isabel Radigales: Adware? Opening spam tabs when clicking anywhere on a page
Hi there, I've been using the extension satisfactorily for a while, but suddenly I started getting spam tabs randomly opening whenever I clicked anywhere on a page (mostly when I tried to enter text on a search field). I believe Sheen is the culprit. After disabling it, the browser has gone back to its normal functioning without the annoying opening of tabs. I would like to continue using the extension, since it's cool, but I cannot be distracted with the ton of spam tabs that keep opening up while I am working. Could you look into this and see if it can be fixed? Thank you!
- (2018-06-02, v:2.0.1) Eleanor Cory: fullscreen?
I love this extension! But right now I'm trying to use it while watching a video, and every time I put the video into full screen the color adjustments go away. It only stays applied when I'm watching it in a regular window. Is there a way for me to get it to stay? I'd also be interested in a way to have it on all the time, not just for specific websites.